• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants confused about taking adderall during minor opiate withdrawal and has suboxone

Sounds like you don't have horrible withdrawals, or you wouldn't be considering taking the Adderall and would be dying to take the Suboxone for relief from the awful withdrawal.

I really wanted to go with something as far as away from opioids as possible. Adderall I'm some what familiar with so its not as scary as trying suboxone for the first time. Yes, suboxone supposed to help you get off, but I seen people having a awful time getting off just after 6 days of use. As 5-6 days off adderall i might have one tough day to get thru after it leaves my system. So far it's been working wonders I even just vacuumed my car on my lunch break.. :)
I have 2 more day supply of adderall and that will put me at 5 days, so hopefully physical w/d's will be gone.

I, personally, couldn't imagine taking speed while in withdrawal. It would exacerbate ALL the symptoms I hate the most, like anxiety, diarrhea, inability to sit still. That's just me, though, and I don't do well with speed. All I want on the crash is opes. I'm really glad it's working for you though. I have a friend who swears by a similar method.

To be honest it's almost like I don't feel any effects of w/d's until I crash. At the same time it's perfect because its time to go to bed. But when I crash off adderall it's no energy what's so ever. I figure I put this out there to give peace of my experience and also not bad typing on adderoll..:)

Day 4
Lil tough night of sleep tossed and turned. Physical symptoms almost none lil aches, mental symptoms are there all day long. I got yelled for posting to much, so hopefully this one is OK. :) reading some of the post and knowing that there are people out there in the same shoes make this process lil better. Going to repeat my routine tonight and see how it goes.

umm i don think there is a 50m IR addy on the market, are you considering blowing down addy XR? the beads suckkkkk to fucking snort, turst me no matter how much time you spend trying to crush the little beads, you will alwasy end up with some end your nose. '

i say plug 5-10mgs addy with ~1mg suboxonew

Yes adderall works great for opiated withdrawal if done right. Okay day one of withdrawal take adderall 30 mg xr three times a day with lorpidimide. then Xanax and muscle relaxer at bedtime. Day four no withdrawals.

Yes adderall works great for opiated withdrawal if done right. Okay day one of withdrawal take adderall 30 mg xr three times a day with lorpidimide. then Xanax and muscle relaxer at bedtime. Day four no withdrawals.

I think it only works if you have a very mild habit. Anybody with a decent habit will tell you that it makes the withdrawals suck even more, but when I was just taking like 40mg of oxy a day adderall seemed to help me speed through the kick so to speak.

I'm just finishing my day 4 cold turkey off opiates and I was up to 60mg roxi snort for two years. I only took a 30mg adderal and 1/4 after 6 hours and no w/d's. now when adderall wears off I crash crazy. That's when 1mg of Xanax kicks in and I'm out. Day 5 tommorow and I'm just going to take half of 30mg adderall and see what the out come will be..

My daily habit would be
4 norco
2 oxy 10's
3 oxy 15's
All prescribed. Sometimes I run out early. I depends on the person! This adderall method helps me.

I happy to see some positive feedback on the subject. I was lil nervous about attempting this method because I have never encounter such combination of uppers, downers, Tylenol Pm's, Imodium, and still on day 4 with 30mg of adderall and 1mg of Xanax after 10th "keep in mind my weight is 225lb"didn't want some one to attempt something like this without any research. So back to the subject. hour of taking adderall I was able to eat a sandwich and medium size dinner. This almone had made feel better tonight vs previous nights. I'm able to be semi social with my wife.. �� :) I'm not in any major pain, cramps or other major symptoms, just a lil runny nose and feels like I have something stuck on my tonsils. With I would assume its common since I snorted my Rx. Will keep update on upcoming days and now I KNOW it's a safe way for me. I can't fail on this, it has consumed too much of my successful life, family,friends, buissnes and everything else.

I am sooo grateful to have come across this thread. I am withdrawing from 2mg suboxone injected daily for about 4 months. I first used subs to combat my very short term oxy addiction(a week or two). I am experiencing strong withdrawals after jumping from less than 1mg. This is due to the 100% bioavailability of suboxone when injected compared to the 30% or so when taken subligually. So its like taking 3x the dose that people who take it sublingually are talking about.
I am at 48 hours since my last dose of sub and i could not have made it this far without the adderall (30mg xr) i take in the morning. I have ADHD and maybe thats the difference between people who claim it makes it worse and those who claim it helps. Everybodys body is different. It completely takes away all my physical pain so far but this is only day two and real symptoms of sub withdrawal dont kick in until day 3 so we will have to see where it goes but i just wanted to say thank you to SC NowLiving for showing me that it is possible to beat this addiction using adderall and xanax for those of us who take adderall normally. I tried to quit once without adderall and i didnt make it after day 4. Adderall completely takes my mind off my pain and replaces it with determination to beat this addiction. HOO-RAH!!!

There are very few medical conditions where an increase in extracellular dopamine causes an increase in pain. I have one: Severe Migraine. Otherwise, anything that increases dopamine extracellularly will help you with opioid withdrawals.

Addys during opiate wd is a life saver, esp if you have subs.

Hi so I am withdrawaling alittle from opiates (percs, roxis) but have a good amount of 50 mg addi that I really want to blow down not only bc I have a paper due and 2 tests tommrow but bc I've heard it makes you feel better while withdrawling. BUT I've also heard when taking addi while withdrawaling from opiates the comedown is horrible and 10 times worse ( I guess bc your already wding and the comedown of addis suck anyways). But I was thinking since I have suboxone I could take that when coming down from the addis and it wouldn't be so bad. Or should I take the sub before I blow down the adderall?? Ah so confused. Need a solution for what ever will make me feel the best during the comedown. And yes I know I won't feel 100 percent perfect either way. Thanks!

I've been through opiate WD a few times and have always had subs to fall back on but I have found that adderall is a lifesaver when it comes to getting through the 12-16 hours you need to wait before you can take the sub. The way I have always done it which makes the transition from oxies to subs painless is to take your last dose of opiates at around 8 pm. Take enough to get you through the night. When you wake up you'll already be in minor wd. Take the addy then, that will get you through the next 2-4 hours. Once that wears off, enough time went by to take the sub. As I've said, this works great for me. I've done this a few times and have alway managed to avoid any serious wd symptoms.

back in the day amphetamine was a cure for opiod withdrawal. I take subs every day and i get sick when i miss it, but if I take adds I don't even notice the withdrawal. I know it sounds counterintuitive that a stimulant would attenuate opiod withdrawal but it definitely does. Maybe has something to do with the dopamine. I think William Burroughs wrote about taking amphetamine while he was sick in his book JUNKY.

You may be feeling vasoconstriction headaches of you are referring to amphetamine related drugs for your cure. In that case it would be the opposite of a migraine. Try taking a vasodialator, cayenne pepper works well. However if it is a migraine then it is do to vasodilation so you would need the opposite to fix that. I use imitrex but be careful what you take it with because it's a potent seratonergic.

>I have 60 mgs of ir adderall in me right now
>and a bottle with 58 60mg tabs right next to me.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but 60mg IR adderall? Is the person who posted that mistaken or am I just not seeing the existence anywhere in my pill ID book and weblinks?
yes it was a mistake i get 60 30mg irs. i initially took 60mg and made a typo.

It works hands down. And I am not an amp guy by any means! I'm all about the opiats and opioids. But as we all know it's an on and off relationship. When detoxing , the headfuck is mainly because after pumping dope in our arms for years, when we stop we become dopamine defeciant. So to use a medication that, by text book, does the opposite to your brain by pushing out dopamine, giving us a sense of well being and focus, along with counteracting the lethargy that leaves us in the fetal position. It only makes sense that it would help. Personally it allows me to eat, face my day, and sleep. Any ill effects can be cleaned up with a good dose of loperamide. Keep benzos handy Also.The combination all though may not sound appealing. But 95% of the people who do it, and not guesstimate the outcome. Will tell you they found almost 100% relieve from all opiat WD symptoms. Do yourself a favor. Don't assume, be safe, and give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

it helps for minor to moderate opiate withdrawl absolutely but I would in no way suggest you take amphetamine while in stage four opiate withdrawal

I have been on opiates for 5 years and suboxone for 1 year. I finally said enough is enough its time to get my life back! Im on day 4 of withdrawl and its been going great really. Im pretty shocked. Iv used gabapetin for muscle aches and some ativan as needed for anxiety. So now on day 4 I have been drained of energy but feeling better so I took 20mg of adderall...It worked great! Thats my every day medicine tho so I can't say that would be good for just anyone.