❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Confused about my sex orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenlighter
Hello
I'm a boy and I'm 17 years old I'm sure I like girls but if I'm imaginig to have sex with a girl I'm not too horny.When I'm imagining that I suck cock or I have butt plug,dildo,vibrator or a big dick in my tight asshole I'm very horny,I want to say that I'm in my horniest form.And the feeling is very special and is 100% better than imagining fucking with a girl.I really like it.I don't like men,but to be fucked by a man or shemale with her cock is really turning me on.When I'm imagining that I'm fucked I don't imagine a face,only a dick.And I'm getting more excited if we are doing it in front of the the mirror.I have never been fucking a woman or to be fucked.Shemales attract me a lot but now I'm imaginating even man can make me so horny if he gives me his sausage.I have experiments with my ass as fingering it and it was amazing and I cummed.I have put in my asshole banana,mop with the form of pennis and a bottle(0.5ml).I have no desire in fucking man.To be honest I prefer dicks than vaginas,I don't know,I've always been confident I am hetero.And again to be honest I prefer to be fucked from behind than to be sucking a cock.I really like anal penetration and I'm imagining that I'm fucked in the ass.The problem is that maybe I want it to have something big in my asshole,because it makes me horny.Even now I'm horny and my dick has erection.And when we are over I want the cum to be all over my face or ass(I prefer the cum to be in my ass).If this means I'm gay I would be a lot of ashamed.I'm telling you the truth 100%.If you have questions you can ask.Please make me suggestions and the most important question of me-Am I gay,cause I imagine/desire to be fucked?

Last edited:
You may be sexually attracted to men, but romantically attracted to women. Romantic orientation is different from sexual orientation. How you choose to label yourself is up to you, and no one here can really give you as accurate of a label as you can give yourself.

if you want to have sex with a man thats gay if you want to have sex with men and women thats bisexual

its pretty simple.

this reads like a troll "And when we are over I want the cum to be all over my face or ass(I prefer the cum to be in my ass).If this means I'm gay I would be a lot of ashamed" 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.