• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Concerta overdose? I need some help ?

Bentoot123

Greenlighter
So why do i feel all entergetic still of concerta it sucks.
now when will it stop and when should i go to hospital i have people tellimg me i should go now or just to wait it out and see i domt know wich one i should do? I feel like. My vision is giving out like everythifg is all blurry sorry for the miss spelling but ya my heart is feeling weaker and stuff. i did like 8 pills worth of lines and 3 pill cut in half for the time capsule thing to be gone this is my first time taking it so im low key scared.

Last edited:
If you are truly concerned, call an ambulance. What do you think we can do for you?

Edit: Honestly sounds like an anxiety attack. Good example of why you don't go nuts snorting a bunch of a drug you aren't familiar with, and have no tolerance to.

Try and eat, drink, and rest, even if its not sleep. Check your BP and HR if you can. I see these type of threads a lot for people who overdid stims but arent in real danger. I always err on the side of caution and say if you are scared, get checked out (thats your personal statement right there telling the same :) ). But high dose stims causes many things like anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and even psychosis that makes us feel a whole lot worse than we probably are.

Thank you i appriecate the positivity :) i am feeling fine now just have some jitters left and have a headache. Thanks again :)

Ya my vision ia really bad tho now like i can barelry see what im typing rn its sucks but ya lessoned learned :)