View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Compound Cream with 10% Ketamine

negiko

Greenlighter
This is my first post ever, and I know i'm not posting it in the right spot, but i have no idea where i am supposed to post it.

I recently got prescribed with a pain relief lotion of 120grams that is:
Diclofenac Sodium 5%
Gabapentin 6%
Baclofen 2%
Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride 2%
Bupivacaine Hydrochloride 1%
Ketamine Hydrochloride 10%

And at first I was using it as prescribed, (Apply 1 - 2 grams 3 - 4 daily), but I was still in a lot of pain. One day, as the horny as I was, I decided to try masturbating with it, didn't have any other lotion. ended up getting a very strong euphoric effect. Along with Fatigue and Dizziness, and a little bit of warped vision, also his body felt very heavy, I was just wondering how? I have done a lot of research on it, and have found no one else who has tried to masturbate with said cream.

I also have tested this a few times afterwards, with the same effect.

Last edited:
Well lets see as oral Ketamine doses for a strong high is 2mg/lb. 2g of the lotion has 200mg Ketamine. So I'm just going to say if you weigh 150lbs then 300mg would give you a very strong high.

The oral bioavailability of Ketamine is about 18%.However, I am not familiar with the bioavailability of Ketamine topically and was unable to find any reliable information. It could be MUCH lower and probably is. How much do you think you're using when you masturbate?

Cheers.

I think he's using SWIM-like terminology. FYI, we don't allow SWIM or "my dog" or whatever in here, as it doesn't protect you and it's potentially confusing and always annoying to read. I know some forums require it, but not here. :)

And you did post in the right place.

I think the dog being referred to was the OP pretending he wasn't referring to himself or his dick.

Lucky it wasn't the cream with lidocaine in it. :\ ;)

Meant to switch everything to me, when i read the rule about no SWIM, i had the whole story as my pet dog, but i guess i missed one when i changed it, whoops

Yeah, lidocain would be awful, numbing effect wouldn't be fun. but i'm not saying that it felt great on my dick or anything, it effected my brain.

Hehe similar to the sitting on your hand to get paraesthesia.. apply the lidocaine to your hands for a 'stranger handjob', if you apply it to your dick you reverse the principle and it becomes a 'giving a stranger a handjob' sensation. oops =D jk

I've seen a thread about this kind of product before in PD, asking about possibilities of extracting the ketamine etc... but it's just way too messy a formula to hope to easily isolate K. It's remarkable that you got a euphoric effect, apparently able to 'absorb' enough that way...

I must get some of this. Then leave out the diclofenac, gabapentin, bupivicaine, cyclobenzaprine and baclofen. The lotion base too. :)

Hehe similar to the sitting on your hand to get paraesthesia.. apply the lidocaine to your hands for a 'stranger handjob', if you apply it to your dick you reverse the principle and it becomes a 'giving a stranger a handjob' sensation. oops =D jk

I've seen a thread about this kind of product before in PD, asking about possibilities of extracting the ketamine etc... but it's just way too messy a formula to hope to easily isolate K. It's remarkable that you got a euphoric effect, apparently able to 'absorb' enough that way...

And from masturbation no less...must be hung like a mule. I doubt that I have enough "down there" to get high on it that way...I'd have to smear that shit from head to toe.

it matters specifically where you put it, yes you may get a little bit high if you were to smear it head to toe, due to the shear amount of ketamine going through your skin, but the head of the penis, and i've also found the rectum, bring the chemicals easily into your bloodstream, while your other skin wouldn't let it in nearly as fast.