L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

complicated situation, need advice

curiosity

Bluelighter
Alriight so here goes, the other night I went out telling myself I wasn't going to drink then next thing I know i'm waking up in the morning at my best friends ex's place( where we were drinking, the friend was there at first though) in bed with my best friends ex and a different guy friend (whom I believe is bi), we were all pretty close together and drank quite a bit the night before, the night is pretty foggy and after a certain point in the night my mind really draws a blank, I believe I woke up cuddling with my best friends ex, I have no idea how I should feel about this or what to do about it, especially considering i'm not sure what happened but at the same time it seems like it would be painfully awkward to talk about, I mean no one mentioned anything in the morning and acted like it was any other normal hangover but something in my gut is telling me otherwise for some reason, I mean it is like me to worry about any night I can't remember but still. Should I tell the friend what happened or should I wait until I know exactly what happened to tell him? or should I just hope no one ever speaks of it again?my guilty conscious is really bothering me right now so any advice and/or input is greatly appreciated.

For all you know, nothing happened. There's not much you can do about it now unless you're blunt about asking him for details you cannot recall. I know it's going to feel awkward, but if the guilt is eating you up find a way to start a conversation about that night.

For all you know, nothing happened. There's not much you can do about it now unless you're blunt about asking him for details you cannot recall. I know it's going to feel awkward, but if the guilt is eating you up find a way to start a conversation about that night.

Thanks for the input :),I geuss that is always a possibility, it just seems odd that we'd be cuddling if nothing happened but then again it was pretty cold, well wish my luck that that's the case, now just how to bring it up in conversation?

It was your mates 'ex' though - does he care who they sleep with, would he care if you slept with them?

Can you not start a conversation with - funny thing happened the other night ...

I geuss I could always try that approach, idk it just never felt okay to do something like that to me but I geuss he may have a different point of view on it

In my past, have had several instances where things like this happened. In my opinion it is best to shake your head and chalk it up to drunken stupidity and just move on. Otherwise you will waste a ton a time wondering and beating yourself up.

If it is really bothering you, just ask the best friends ex what happened. The direct approach is usually best.