• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Complicated question on opiate tolerance

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
So at around 5pm i took 10mg of hydrocodone and 120mg of codeine. I had a great high. For ab an hour i was straight up nodding out. I also had .5mg of xanax a few hours before and it helped great with the nausea and itching, and it didnt dull the high. After the opiates wore off, i took 1.5mg of xanax to help with the worn out feeling that opiates gave me. after having a big meal, i just took 25mg of hydrocodone and 90mg of codeine. This was approximately 6 hours after the first opiate dose. Due to my previous dose, will there be a tolerance? How much of one?

(P.S: the xanax i took shouldnt dull the opiate high, i have a tolerance for benzos and i barely felt anything from it.)

PS. Just took another 90mg of codeine. So far today i have had 5275mg of APAP. Ive taken some tums for nausea. I know 4 grams is the limit but how much of a risk am i at now? Please excuse my stupidity. I am fully aware that I have the disease known as drug addiction so obvjously i am going to do insane things do fill a void.

PS. Just took another 90mg of codeine. So far today i have had 5275mg of APAP. Ive taken some tums for nausea. I know 4 grams is the limit but how much of a risk am i at now? Please excuse my stupidity. I am fully aware that I have the disease known as drug addiction so obvjously i am going to do insane things do fill a void.

jesus man, for all we know your organs could be failing as we speak.
if i were you i would get down to the hospital - the symptoms of APAP OD are quite innocuous until they become irreversible.

we've all got voids to fill mate.

Oh yeah what Keeping said is true. APAP OD symptoms become apparent usually after 3 days of taking it and by then your liver is already failing.

I was an active addict for 18 years and I wasn't crazy enough to take that much apap. C WE it never take that much apap

Oh and the Xanax should enhance the opioids

Last edited by a moderator:
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Extraction_of_opioids_from_painkiller_products

Just crush the tablets with a mortar and pestle or anything else you can use instead of dissolving in warm water to save time. Also coffee filters are desirable over a cloth or shirt for filtering safely.

That link also lists a syringe as a tool needed but it's really not. All you need is a coffee filter (available in most supermarkets) and some water.

Best of luck.

The lethal dose for APAP for a normally healthy adult male is somewhere around 10 grams or more, you won't die from this experience, but don't repeat it...

The lethal dose for APAP for a normally healthy adult male is somewhere around 10 grams or more, you won't die from this experience, but don't repeat it...
Finally omg someone with a brain !! These 4 gram death stories are such over hyped bs. People in Australia who can buy codeine apap over the counter were able to take up to 30-40 grams DAILY for years before they started having serious damage.
I'm definitely not saying it's okay to take 4 grams which is the usual silly reply I get , just stop scaring people I've taken 5-7 grams at once plenty times .
Reason I think people don't CWE is cause maybe they've never done it and done wanna start doing or learning that with the risk of fuckin up idk but. BE careful still I never took 4 grams without taking 1-2 grams first whatever ignore my post Ima get criticized