L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Complicated problems

Nico.Keenan

Greenlighter
So, first I want to say that my girlfriend and I are not normal, I'm autistic with social axiety and depression, and she has simlar difficulties, some more so and some less but the same basic problems, I can't be more specific scince her mother is a controlling psycopath who refuses to "waste" money on finding out what her difficulties are to any helpfull extent. A good axample is that all it took was one argument with her homeroom teacher for her to drop out of school. My girlfriend has literally no friends (she's scared of tall men, and hates preppy chicks, and lives in an area where that's pretty much what you have) exept online. Weve been together for 3 years, and dating for two and a half. And I'm a sex addict whoes into more or less every fetish known to man.

The last few months things have gotten a lot harder, we fight a lot (which always ends in her crying cause she has no emotional control whatsoever) and even tho we have a lot of sex... she doesn't enjoy it, and will sometimes start hurting or bleeding (I do mean or strangely enough) most forum posts she got when she asked about not enjoyng sex were comments about masterbation, but she's heavily against doing that. I guess a lot of her childhood friends were christiann and she is very impressionable, and the bleeding is propably just cause she's on depo. We are both very tiring people, my friend miles makes cracks about "emotional vampires" and scince the only meaningfull amount of time we spend with people is with each other (were both gamer shut ins so we only really go anywere to see each other) we wind up exausting each other. She definitly loves me (which I have never been sure of about anybody, including my own mother) and I love her more than life itself (literally iif we broke up I would propqbly kill myself not that I would say that to her) she has never really liked kissing (with anyone) exept for a short period early in our relationship, which only adds to my frustration. There are more things than I should realy go into in one post and as I'm autistic the sorting of this is gonna be horrible. Suffice it to say, there's a lot of different things going on and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas how to spice up our physical relationship, or our relationship in general.

Again sry bout the overall disorganization of this post, my brain is fking weird

I think you were about to ask a question, am I wrong?
Well if you like your wife/girlfriend to the point you would kill yourself without her.
This is not a puzzle at all. You just stay with her and deal with the frustration.

I majored in psychology. i don't believe anyone can answer your question-especially considering the scope of autism. what i would like to say to you has nothing to do with your question-but i will not

But i will say you characterized you and your gf as not normal. "Normal" is hardly useful other than for classification and doesn't have much bearing on your relationship.

A very good friend of mine has aspergers and you seem 110% like him, except for the sexual stuff I have no idea about that, but best bet is to not over think everything which sounds alot like what your girl is doing and that can be hard to do for some people, but if she doesnt worry about what everyone thinks then shed prob be more relaxed and enjoy herself... n for real no women is worth killing yourself, may seem like it but theres ALWAYS someone else out there

Of course. At the meantime, try to enjoy the sex. And ignore what you don´t care to listen..