• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Completed research - thanks to everyone who helped out!

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
Researchers from Wright State University (Ohio) have been collaborating with Bluelight (allowing staff to provide feedback on their questionnaire) and supporting Bluelight through a donation to the site.

Please support the following survey! (Almost) all of you should be eligible. :)

Official advertisement below:

Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long. (edit: actually it takes more like 5 minutes for most of you!)
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

SURVEY IS NOW COMPLETE - THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING!

(results will be posted on the front page when they are ready!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Survey complete. Btw, I started to feel like an addict when they asked what drugs I've done in the past, and all I heard was *click*click*click*click*click ! Lol

- ..SS373dOH

Completed the crap out of that survey, felt good to help science

GLADLY will fill out anything to do with Cannabis Research So I Filled It Out.

Done. I hope this has some kind of impact as to some degree of legalization where I live.

Thanks everyone for supporting this survey - we have over 1000 respondents! The survey will now close and we will let everyone know when the findings are available.

Didn't take long, glad i could contribute and hope i was of some help. I wouldn't mind reading the write up about it.