View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Complete hallucination on LSD?

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I had probably dropped LSD at least 20 times before this particular experience and was very used to the beautiful dancing, Technicolor world of LSD but I had never seen anything that was a complete hallucination, untill I dropped what would be the strongest acid I have ever taken on Halloween night 1999, one gold gel tab(windowpane).

The setting was one of Florida's most beautiful beaches. We arrived just at sunset to one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. The sun lit the sky a blaze of orange as the purple night began to appear in absence of the quickly setting sun. The moon was already up and the surf was illuminated like diamonds. There was thin layers of sand, illuminated by moonlight snaking it's way up and down the beach in the wind like tendrils and then it happened I looked up into the sky and lattice fencing appeared and vines started growing through it with beautiful flower buds bursting out of the sky. These images were alive and brilliant glowing colors like stained glass. I was amazed as I had never seen anything like it on acid before. My question is, has anybody else completely hallucinated something that was not there on LSD?

Last edited:
yes in very strong doses i will no longer have any visual connection to normal reality. I literally been thrown back in time and reliving full on past lives on a acid trip before. I have hallucinated my friends been with me riding out a challenging trip even though i was alone. Reality will morph into so many diff things on a strong dose. I have been sitting on my carpet blasting pink floyd at midnight on 300 ug and each carpet thread looked like a baby shroom. I know how to put myself into these acid trances to really trip your balls off to the visuals making them really strong.

When i go past 350 (ya, been 25 years for that), it always got sleepy and I would basically start dreaming with half of my mind still awake. Then I’d see whatever was in the dream mix with reality. Like cars ripping around when it was 3am and no one in our town was awake.

Once had my whole mouth disappear alla the Matrix when Neo is first being interrogated. It wouldn’t come back for around an hour, couldn’t feel it or see it, and was just mumbling for what at the time was an eternity. Totally freaky, but everyone else was laughing.

I think night may be a better condition for generating those full-ons. The absence of input bores the mind’s eye.
My poster of the shuttle Columbia at takeoff would literally fly around the bedroom, billowing smoke and making noise. Used to just stare at that thing.