• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Comparisons with Higenamine (incl. toxicity)

4th Grade Fat Kid

Ex-Bluelighter
It's my first post here, but I'm pretty familiar with a lot of stuff and have went into a lot of reading binges on your guys' stuff so thanks first off for that.

I got this higenamine the other day and tried about 15mg of the 20 the label said.........Never have I rolled so hard, so fast, in my life. I'm at that stage where I'm fascinated by the compound but want to know, what else there is in the world for me........(if there's something better)

I've tried fifty or so drugs; a pretty rounded tour on everything, though maybe not opioids (may be dubious). Again, I am totally fascinated by the effects of this drug---IF it's something that I can cycle sustainably throughout my life, but the thing is I can't find enough information for determining this on my own. Besides what's on the examine.com page (damn, I could have gotten paid for my hobby if I only published it like they have), I'm having a lot of difficulty finding anything; or to say it more succinctly, anything that isn't Chinese.

http://examine.com/supplements/Higenamine

I read that the oral bioavailability in rabbits was found to be 3% according to this, but that's about it
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...9612)17:9<791::AID-BDD993>3.0.CO;2-T/abstract

Do you know how it would compare to L-tyrosine or any MAO-B-inhibitors? And what about both?

higenamine is a beta2 receptor agonist. i'd rather compare it to salbumatol, salmeterol or other anti-asthma drugs rather than anything else. like other beta2 agonists i bet that this one also raises the risk for coronary heart disease quite a bit if you take it regularly (even more so with oral dosing as opposed to inhalative).

I'd suspect if you got an intense "rolling" effect you've either not had much MDMA or what you got wasn't higenamine: by all accounts it should have a rather low bioavailibility & be rapidly destroyed in the body.

It's also metabolized to beta-blockers...

Hmm I will have to look up beta 2 agonist heart problems thank you for pointing it out.

While true that last and only time I took MDMA was seven years ago, it had a lot of bad effects such as jonesing where I would have done anything for another roll and really only cared about continuing that peaking feeling/temporary "life". I was such a little kid that it gave me a boner at the club and I didn't know what do with it. Sure, I did some talking at times but I don't remember anything I said being particularly good in any sense.... I just wanted to break the ice with all these people I'd just met, and came up with stupid ideas to do so that I thought would be sort of drole among my new friends. Asking for piggyback rides...

Since then, going to festivals constantly for a year or two and seeing everybody roll their faces off was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen in my life: everyone would *always* get retarded from the molly and not be worth speaking to. Heart=broken about MDMA. Not like I wouldn't take it again, but it would have to be an occasion, obviously with the right people.

However higenamine seemed to be a better version---when I took it I thought all it would do is help clear the resin from my lungs since I recently quit weed, but immediate effects within two to three minutes at most, plus breathing feels good through your expanded bronchioles & chest cavity, and the price still shocks me. I can do that over 500 times on $6 I've already spent. I had a more fulfilling time than I have had on psychedelics & opiated hash----nuff said. Definitely better than jonesing all night, too.

It seemed very tolerable on my human body in the sense that I didn't notice a difference in perception the next day like I would after taking amphetamine. Totally transparent on my first try. It must be metabolizing into something active cause I had dilated lungs for 24 hours.

But higenamine is supposed to have a stimulant effect: it's used in weightlifting powders (Jack3d, Alpha T2) because it's a stimulant.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZUda0-ZL8 Here's some bodybuilder named Doug Miller who sells some formulation or another talking about how he hates how it got banned from drug-free bodybuilding. They say it's similar to ephedrine on the containers of these powders because of the b2 action.