• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Comparing levo amp and dex amp doses?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
For someone who uses 5-10mg of medical dex amphetamine a few times per week.
How much of pure street speed would be a equal dose?
I know purity is a unknown factor.

But if we pretend its totally uncut levo amphetamine?

Most street amp is racemic which is 50% d amp and 50% l amp. So to get the same quantity of d amp from it you need 10-20mg of street amp.
If you are looking for the same effect that 5 - 10mg d amp gives I assume the dose of uncut street amp would be similar. But best way is to play around with the doses yourself since racemic amp feels quite different from d amp. It's more energetic and euphoric while d amp gives more mental focus.

There is no comparison. Levo amp itself isn't recreational and that's why it isn't available. You cannot get enantiopure levo amp anywhere. No one would buy it. You should think dexamphetamine as refined amphetamine (the racemate a.k.a. dl-amphetamine).

For someone who uses 5-10mg of medical dex amphetamine a few times per week.
How much of pure street speed would be a equal dose?
I know purity is a unknown factor.

But if we pretend its totally uncut levo amphetamine?
What country are you in? I've read that UK street amphetamine has purity levels as low as 5-10%, with a lot of caffeine to make up the difference. Other European countries may be higher, probably the Benelux countries are in better shape, but I don't have specifics.

0.25g of speed at 10% purity would give you 25mg of racemic amphetamine, which containg12.5mg of dexamphetamine; at 5% purity, you'd get 12.5mg of racemic amphetamine, or 6.25mg dexamphetamine.

So if you're in the UK and those purity averages are still accurate, I'd guess you'd want somewhere between a quarter and a half a gram of amphetamine sulfate off the street to equal your pharmaceutical dexamphetamine.

The presence of l-amphetamine in the same dose as d-amphetamine will provide more of a jittery "kick" than you got at the equivalent dose of Dexedrine... some people enjoy this effect (including me), but others vastly prefer pure dexamp. for its "smoother" ride.

Interestingly enough, l-amp used to be sold as an anorectic.

I don't know if l-amp really is to d-amp what l-methamp is to d-methamp. Should be someone on this forum that can answer that.

Amphetamine salts is usually held as superior in a medical sense, compared to 100% d-amp.

Weird. This subject came up on another thread today. I wonder why so much interest in L isomers of amphetamines today.