• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Common MDMA adulterants that result in hallucinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceLasalle

Greenlighter
Hello all, this is my first post so I apologize if it's in the wrong topic.

Last weekend me and a couple of my mates went to a music festival. On the 2nd day we all popped some of this m that our other mate got for us. After the festival I took a cab by myself to our hotel (I lost all friends at the festival). Needless to say I was locked out and my phone had died. It was at this point when things got very strange, I started feeling scared, not excited, and soon while lying down in an empty hallway waiting for my friends to return, I started hallucinating. At first it simply started off as whispers calling my name, every time it turned in the direction of the sound it stopped! Then suddenly about every 5 minutes or so I started hearing the elevator door open, foot steps exit it and walk the opposite way down the hallway. I couldn't see the elevator directly so I checked a couple times only to find it empty. As my hallucinations progressed I could start seeing shadows on the walls and ground moving, with no distinct figure might I add. At this point I was totally freaking out and scared to go in the elevator to the lobby. When my friends returned from the club they too were hallucinating. In fact my one friend thought he got a call from another person contemplating suicide! When we checked his recent call history, there were no calls...

So my questions about this experience are
1. What do you think the pills were cut with? (We thought speed/meth)
2. I often take amphetamines (ephedrine + caffeine) while at the gym, could this possibly affect how body processed the M?
3. Where is a good site to get a reagent kit for a reasonable price? That also ships to canada.

Thanks for any assistance and let me know if any of you have had similar experiences! I should also add that during the festival I didn't feel as euphoric as I normally do while rolling.

1. who knows. Baking soda? Arsenic? Ground up pixies? Test kit will answer that.
2. Not in the way you describe. If anything, would only create a tolerance and therefore dull your roll
3. Not sure for your location, tbh. http://www.dancesafe.org/shop/ is the most common source I see recommended. No idea if they ship to Canada sorry.

Nobody can tell you what was in the pills. Googling test kits for canada I found this which looks reasonable. Otherwise, search around more till you find what you want.

Trying to I.D drugs is against HR and therefore against our rules. The only way to know is to get yourself a test kit - they're vital.

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.