• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Common experience with cotton fever

JunkieGrrrl

Greenlighter
A friend and I were discussing cotton fever and symptoms that it?s coming. We both noted that we felt no effects of the heroin only the negative effects normally associated with cotton fever. I was wondering if anyone else who?s had it can recall actually getting high at the same time, if it?s actually physically possible to do so and what the science behind it is?

A friend and I were discussing cotton fever and symptoms that it?s coming. We both noted that we felt no effects of the heroin only the negative effects normally associated with cotton fever. I was wondering if anyone else who?s had it can recall actually getting high at the same time, if it?s actually physically possible to do so and what the science behind it is?
Great question! I've never had what I thought was cotton fever even after doing cotton shots when I couldn't get more dope. The symptoms to me sound in part like what I experience when I go into withdrawal.

It seems like if you did a shot with a good amount of dope you'd never feel cotton fever during your high. The dope would just cancel out the symptoms.

Last edited: