• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Common cuts in ice around Australia?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any info on the common cuts used in ice going around Australia? I always get what I thought was decent gear since the weight remained the same after an acetone wash and a half point smoked would be overkill for me but was surprised that many cuts don't dissolve in acetone and purity on the street is rarely 90%+

Isopropylbenzylamine. Not so much s cut but sold as is pretty much. Extremely close vape point and hard to extract. Will not dissolve in acetone.

Is there any thing that can remove it?
Majority of the time it isn't cut with it. You generally probly just have it. But because it's a chain isomer of meth it's very similar. So a ceramic heat plate gently heated with product in water I assume would damn near be the only route one could easily take via home methods. That's just my opinion without research. And that's all I feel comfortable saying here.

Ms or old school speed is all ive heard of people using to cut or jump with. When meth is cut with Ms especially if too much ms it will feel weird literally like you cant think and it will scatter you wayy more in worse ways than regular meth scatter and just make you feel not right, also it will smoke too quick in the pipe thats how you know its jumped with ms or when your mixing up a shot there will be heaps of undisolved shit in the bag. Good meth should be shardy with some nice chunky rocks and some rocky shardy stuff , not weird shaped massive rocks that usually indicates jumped.

And the old speed jumping technique ive seen or heard of people jumping meth with speed to save on $$ or selling people rocky speed and telling them its meth ( its not the same thing, regular amphets can be rocks too its called smokeable gas)