• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Common chemicals used to Cut Heroin

Form what i have read, in Europe they cut mostly with mannitol.

A lot of H coming from south east Asia is cut with caffeine powder lately. Dissolves well and burns when smoked nicely too.

I know this is an old post, but maybe my info will still be ok to put down here. I don't know what dope is cut with but I would say that the OP should never shoot up again if there are flakes sucked up in the needle. That is exactly how strokes occur. Tiny blood clots lodge themselves into the little capillaries of the brain and then a section of your brain is no good anymore. With blood clots they have drugs that can dissolve them and then maybe that section of your brain can be restored. However an unidentified adulterant will most likely not be able to be dissolved. I don't shoot it so I don't know how common a practice of people shooting their fix even if they draw in some particulate matter is. I would reckon it is higher than should be cuz no one wants to run the risk of wasting a shot. I would be interested to hear if how common or uncommon a practice this is.

So did anyone ever tell you what to cut Heroin with, most of the replies I read were talking about what kind of Boi people have done. And the fact that you shouldn't do it, and the best thing to take is Suboxone. But I'm just curious about it my self because I just got some stuff that Was a $20 Baggie which in a lot of places it's a dime bag that put me on my ass and I'm a pretty big dude so puking in the sink at a party was a bit embarrassing. Anyway I too wonder what's good to cut it with and I'll continue reading the responses, because I wouldn't want some idiot not listening to me and OD on the shit although I think it's the cut that makes you OD I'm not sure either. Although I've been doing this for 4 or 5 years and always had good stuff with cut in it, I've never had anything this clean.

Clot

I do understand that your friend has a clot in his head but is it cancerous because if not. Clots can be dissolved by medication I had one, it was a pulmonary ambolism and it doesn't just happen to us junkies or whatever yall none users want to call us I had mine when I was 33. That was before I started using and it just basically runs in my family, because some generations in my family just have thick blod so unfortunately I have to take 10 ml Coumadin for the rest of my life, for those that don't know it's a blod thinner. Anyway your friend doesn't have to die I don't think anyway I haven't read up on brain clots he just needs to go to the ER and learn how to take Lovenox and since he's a user he shouldn't have a problem because it comes in a syringe with a small needle and you shoot it into the fat of your belly. Usually 7 shots. I had to do 14 because I had one big clot a cm from my heart and a bunch of others in my lungs so they said I was a walking dead man.

Clot
I do understand that your friend has a clot in his head but is it cancerous because if not. Clots can be dissolved by medication I had one, it was a pulmonary ambolism and it doesn't just happen to us junkies or whatever yall none users want to call us I had mine when I was 33. That was before I started using and it just basically runs in my family, because some generations in my family just have thick blod so unfortunately I have to take 10 ml Coumadin for the rest of my life, for those that don't know it's a blod thinner. Anyway your friend doesn't have to die I don't think anyway I haven't read up on brain clots he just needs to go to the ER and learn how to take Lovenox and since he's a user he shouldn't have a problem because it comes in a syringe with a small needle and you shoot it into the fat of your belly. Usually 7 shots. I had to do 14 because I had one big clot a cm from my heart and a bunch of others in my lungs so they said I was a walking dead man

After jumping thru burning hoops to register and reply I looked at the date. If your words help just one person, it's worth being criticized. I pray your still doing well. I thought about what you said. It made me stop and think. Js

My buddy/dealer use to cut his shit with brown sugar. Only people he didnt like or didnt fuck with really though. Brown sugar plus the other shit that its already been cut with, shit was so stepped on it was almost gross

Street level- anything available from drywall dust to ^brown sugar.

Up one level: caffiene, quinine, antichlonergics

Iv heard of dope being cut with fent before, but Il never understand why. Shit is way harder to come by and mad expensive, doesnt seem too cost effective to throw something like that in your dope. Unless its some crazy chemist who synths it himself and just has volumes of it lying around. I heard somewhere that fent is relatively easy to synthesize, relative to some chems at least.
I get a lot of dark cut with coffee where Im at, sometimes already rocked up but sometimes still in a powder form. that one makes sense, adding one brown powder to another. doesnt taste too bad either, much better than the shitty vinegar tasting garbage that was goin around awhile back.

You really cant think of why? overdoses drive sales up. Junkies hears "true religion"(made that up out of thin air) is the best stamp in town and people are falling out on them, every single junkie will be looking for the True Religion stampbags.

The OP: Inositol is the one I've seen used most. Coke or heroin. They use it for both, doesnt match up colorwise on heroin that well sometimes so other things are used. Baby formula. Something sweet. shit that matches or is close in color and dissolves in water

Im also from washingtion and up here we like to use: powdered sugar, caffeine powder, coffee, apple cider vinegar, and cola.

Im also from washingtion and up here we like to use: powdered sugar, caffeine powder, coffee, apple cider vinegar, and cola.
Disgusting cuts are bullshit especially done wrong. Using coffee, cola, and caffeine kill the high while even the vinegar doesn't mask it.... No one is fooling anyone that bullshit and it's just an insult to the buyers intelligence especially when dealers attempt to pass it off as raw or uncut. If people didn't cut the shit so much it wouldn't get charged up the ass like it is for garbage. It's just stupid.

...Using coffee, cola, and caffeine kill the high..

Why do people believe this? Heroin is much stronger than caffeine.

I understand you're most likely talking about tar, but I could cut the (already cut) ECP I get 5:1 caffeine:H and not even remotely feel the caffeine.

It'll reduce the H potency, of course, but it takes a shitload of caffeine to get to where caffeine stimulation can overpower heroin sedation.

I'd take 50 mg caffeine at work to effectively prevent nodding. Bs it doesn't affect it especially at bed time

The stuff I've had was nauseating when snorted. Fine off white powder. Once snorted you'd immediately taste something so acidic and smell vinegar. It got the job done but everytime I got a bag like that, a little piece of my heart was broken.

Anyway...I wonder what that was cut with.
Anyone???

(The thread was a bit too long and off topic to continue reading)

Thanks,
LS