View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Coming out of DXM trip, need help

lyricabuddy

Bluelighter
About 6 hours ago I dosed the 354mg dxm hbr and a 3 oz bottle of dxm poly so please bear with me as my vocabulary / iq is still quite inhibited. I wanted to reach out to you guys because I'm trying to figure out if I had a psychotic break / schizophrenic episode, or if this type of trip (which I will explain) is common with anyone else?

Let me preface this by saying I recently came to understand God / Creation in terms of the 'simulation theory', where everything exists and is interconnected as part of a code, mathematics programmed into nature.

I feel like this new-found understanding of reality has been causing me to trip in a different way on dxm / nos than I used to before I learned about the simulation theory. I'm not sure if this is the reason for my hallucinations on DXM, or if I had actually "over stressed" my brain and was experiencing a psychotic episode. Any input would be much appreciated as I am concerned about my mental health.

I was on a high 2nd - 3rd plateau dose of dxm and was also hitting the nos (3 boxes of chargers) and eventually, every time I would hit the nos, I would get the feeling that I was hallucinating beyond what would be considered normal for these drugs. I kept getting a strong sense that I was accessing "the matrix" and seeing things which "weren't meant to be seen". Much like in the movie the Truman Show where in the end he is sailing his boat to the edge of the ocean to try to reach the REAL reality.

I could go on and on (well, after I get my IQ back) but what it boils down to is that I felt like I was getting a sneak peak at the matrix. I was having brief hallucinations of the 1's and zeros flying everywhere and saw my body move rapidly and precisely as if part of the code (just like in the movie and extremely hard to explain)

I also felt like I had become a part of something "bigger" and being given a glimpse of the "back end" of the computer program but I was not supposed to be there. Overall the trip actually felt pretty dark.

Of course this sounds crazy. I feel crazy. Please, fellow bluelighters, did I break my brain, or is this normal for dxm + nos

Dxm can be very strange and confusing at high doses. Even more so than psychs in my experience. One time i believed I had died and was a spirit floating above my physical body. I thought I was all knowing and was given all the answers to life when I crossed over. In essence I felt like a god like being who could float between the physical and spiritual worlds. The next day I just thought "that was intense" but didn't lend much to it other than I was under the influence of a strange and powerful drug. If your unable to distinguish the effects/experiences of the drug versus reality their could be an issue. Basically you sound fine now and "what happens in disso land stays in disso land". No rules in that world.