• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coming off Suboxone with opiates

SF82

Greenlighter
This is my first post here so forgive me if I posted in the wrong area. I am about to start a new job in 12 days and wants to kick a 4mg a day Suboxone habit. I've tried this before and has been successful. This time around though I can't begin their new job if they are still in full withdrawal. Now, I was wondering if there is any luck with someone using an Opioid to alleviate the withdrawal brought on by suboxone. My girlfriend would be holding the opioids and giving out proper doses. I know that using opioids would be counterintuitive, but fully want to come off Suboxone and is supremely confident I wouldn't begin abusing opioids again. Has anyone ever tried this method?

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to opioids is going backwards man. What don't you like about suboxone? Have you considered kratom as an alternative??

I have been on sub for over two years, started at 24mg. I am now down to 4mg. If you have succeed to be on 4mg, keep with it. This is your best chance at any type of recovery. Slow and steady taper.

No need to swim, Bluelight doesn't allow it and it offers you zero protection. What opiod and at what dosage are you intending to use? And why not just taper with smaller amounts of sub, instead of using an opioid?

Seems like a step back to me. Just keep tapering the sub . You will start to enjoy the oxy and be back where you started at again. You made it this far with the sub just keep tapering that.

Definitely a ring around the rosie deal dealing with buph dts with opiates. They are too similar. Im going to give you some golden info, if you follow it I promise you will be off the shit. The secret to coming off ANY drug is to use an opposite type of drug to do it. With opiates you have to use an upper. Coke works best in my opinion. Dispose of all opiates/buph and get you some good powder. Use it for about a week but at least 4 days take it as SLOWLY as possible. The speed helps burn the meds out of your system and will mask the withdrawals. After you get off a week binge or however long it takes to be fed up with coke (and it will happen) for most of us. You wont need the buph. In fact there is a huge chance it will make you sick. This has worked for me, my husband and anyone else thats tried it. Stay dedicated, buph is stronger than opiates, binds more strongly to your receptors. Taking buph to sub opiates dosnt work as well the other way around.