• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (paliperidone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i hope everyone is doing better, tried to call the company but they were busy but i will call them to tell my story. Things are still up and down but right now my eyes are open and i see finally what the fuck i need in life. As far as going back to my old self its just not going to happen, i am a diffrerent person and i have to just strive to be better then i was before. To anyone going through it dont give up. The experience is one of the worst things that anyone can go through.

my eyes are open after what has happen over the last couple days.

i hope for the best for everyone here,

@bad robot i would suggest leaving the weed alone man, i love it , tried it but its not the same no more. It might be actually halting your progress.

i had alot of hate in my system going through this process. I lashed out at alot of people and was wrong for that.

But i cant take back what i did and i have to accept that.

im not a good person but i want to be better and i have to just help my self and live.

if you were like me and just stopped living and not caring for anything, you really really have to try to get out of that mindset because it will just keep you trapped in a box of pain and the longer your in it the harder it is to break out.

If anyone wants to talk im a pm away.

I think the weed is helping symbolic, its giving me something to look forward to each night and now I've got my tolerance up a bit I'm enjoying the high and not constantly thinking about how long I have to go to be fully recovered from the poison. I'm starting to get the love back for the green magic and it would depress me even more to have to give it up now, just don't want to relapse into all day smoking because I think you need to spend a potion of the day sober to appreciate its full magic and I want to get my life back on track during the day now.
I could say I'm smoking it for the cbd, but I'd be lying, its just helping me get through each day along with the beer and I am sleeping better and starting to enjoy my evenings getting high, just need to start enjoying the daytime now and stop continually thinking about how much poison is still active in my system.

You guys didn't notice any other changes in your body since the injection?.. Hair loss or thinning , lump of fat in the back of the neck between shoulders, tinnitus (ringing in ears) chest fat.. None of these or anything else?

Week 27 off the poison
One more week till another half life passes, still feel the poison is still effecting me, still got what feels like lingering depression on waking up in the morning and possible anxiety although its nowhere near as bad as it was a few months ago. Going to have another week lazying about then I'm going to try and motivate myself to start exercising and getting jobs done around my house, I think I need a reason for getting up in the morning although it could still be the poison that is making me feel this way.
Not really got any physical problems although I have got lazy and need to be thinking about exercise and I have got bags under my eyes and don't recognise myself properly when I look in the mirror. Just feel a bit more less intelligent than before the doctors got there hands on me and feel slightly groggy in the head, like I'm not as quick as I used to be. Considering how I felt at christmas I think its just a waiting game until all the poison leaves your system and your receptors recover, but its a slow process and when your getting no pleasure from anything the days go by so slowly. At least I'm past that stage and am able to feel some motivation and pleasure in some things and hopefully in another couple of months I will be close to recovered although I could be kidding myself and it could still be another six months.

The other day I was outside having a cigarette and everything came back to me. I felt the clarity and focus of my mind for about a minute, then I just went back to the numbness...

I suspect the medication works by stressing you out completely until you shut down, I don't believe the theory of neurotransmitters and blocked bridges. It's too nano tech for a kind of drug that came out in the 50s.
High level of stress causes prolactin to raise...
Adrenal glands are something that Is not mentioned quite often but are two small glands that are located on each kidneys and have the role of dealing with stress and they release a hormone called cortisol when you experience something stressful. All the symptoms you guys listed fall under the list of symptoms of adrenal fatigue..I don't really want to go into details, anyway adrenal glands in some individuals might release another hormone while under stress, and this hormone actually causes psychosis.. This theory is mine and would get rid of all the other bs theories you read elsewhere... I forgot the name of the hormone you can google it and find it yourself, especially if you werebt born schizophrenic id suggest to look it up...anyway it's not really my case. I've never had a psychosis all my life.

The other day I was outside having a cigarette and everything came back to me. I felt the clarity and focus of my mind for about a minute, then I just went back to the numbness...
Wonderful isn't it... to see a glimmer of hope beyond all the storm clouds?

You guys didn't notice any other changes in your body since the injection?.. Hair loss or thinning , lump of fat in the back of the neck between shoulders, tinnitus (ringing in ears) chest fat.. None of these or anything else?
Hair loss/thinning: yes, I have it too. My hair's also changing from dirty blonde to black. FYI: I was born with platinum blonde hair. Years of many different medications has changed my PH so much that I'm gonna wind up looking like Harry Potter... or Vlad the Impaler.

And as for man boobies, I've got some of those too.

200% sure that there's something wrong with my adrenal glands.. I was thinking I had high cortisol even before the injections

I wish there was atleast one person with a 100% recovery story..

People have said things exactly akin to 100% recovery, don't be so cynical. There were not no people who said they recovered. Not that many, I'll give you that, but that's also to stick around and tell you on an internet forum after a year, so.

how long were you guys on the injections for? I'm at the one year mark and can't decide whether to flee to another state, switch to orals and start tapering or just wait out my compulsory treatment order for another 6-12months while they slowly lower me on the injections then switch me to orals. I obviously want to be off as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage and recover soonest, but won't be able to return to my home state for a while... hate this indecision, and whatever i do decide on i forget anyway :/

how long were you guys on the injections for? I'm at the one year mark and can't decide whether to flee to another state, switch to orals and start tapering or just wait out my compulsory treatment order for another 6-12months while they slowly lower me on the injections then switch me to orals. I obviously want to be off as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage and recover soonest, but won't be able to return to my home state for a while... hate this indecision, and whatever i do decide on i forget anyway :/

Who can make you take medications without your consent?

The police?

Man I dont understand it all Ive read said you cant be given medication outside of a hospital without your consent? Are you sure there not trying to have authority over you on this where they dont have any? I mean what the fuck your not a child and Id have a problem with a child being given APs too.

Wait crap are you under 18? If so can you talk to your parents about this?

Who can make you take medications without your consent?

The police?

Man I dont understand it all Ive read said you cant be given medication outside of a hospital without your consent? Are you sure there not trying to have authority over you on this where they dont have any? I mean what the fuck your not a child and Id have a problem with a child being given APs too.

Wait crap are you under 18? If so can you talk to your parents about this?

Im 23, was sectioned under the mental health act in my country (Australia, NSW). Its so messed up such a crime against humanity.

Its bad enough trying to think clearly six months off the poison, let alone trying to make the correct decision whilst still pumped full of AP's, not sure your best plan of action zombie, but if you have some place to stay in another state whilst you detox that might be your best option although its going to be six months for the abifly to clear your system and you start feeling better.
Not sure if you need to taper a depot shot, the poison is gradually leaving your system as it is and your only delaying and adding to the suffering, at least the stuff your on now shouldn't be as depressing as the poison most of us have been on, I thought I had it bad, but to be forced this poison continually after leaving hospital is some kind of sick joke and must be against your human rights.
Good luck whatever you decide, but if it was me I'd be moving state or appealing the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.