Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (paliperidone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god thank you guys so much for all the responses . you guys are the best! Hilary when did your son get better? after how many months? I have been off 9 months already and i dont feel any improvement.... i read that it can be permanent. especially i was healthy when these doctors gave me that. i got death threats and i told this to the doctors they thought i was psychotic. i am so scared that it never goes away i have zero improvement. pain everywhere. i hate these doctors so much cause of what they did to me. i wish i could turn back the hands of time.

Hey Tina you got skype or Facebook we can talk and cooperate

yes i am on facebook but i dont know if you can find me. wait i ll send you my link.

Its so tough to live with it i am sure i wont recover cause they gave me that when i was healthy. :(((. i cried again today every day is a folder.

You should be feeling better at the 8 month mark tina. Are you on any other medication ?

Hey Bad Robot,

I'm off from this drug almost 8 months.At month 4 feel a little bit better and any other medication effects paliperidone elimination time ?

Also i used Efexor 150 mg,now I'm off from efexor for 2 days and Efexor's effect a little bit gone.I read Venlafaxine stays in your body at least 7 days.

I wish I knew something that would eliminate the drug faster or even make the time waiting for it to be eleminated easier.
Don't think antidepressants will help the brain rewire quicker, they might even make the recovery slower and they can be difficult to withdraw from, perhaps a dopamine agonist ?

My brain will never be the same as it was before, but in some odd way I do feel stronger for the experience.
I like this. I'm a strong believer in the saying, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." But I've adapted my own saying to better support this quote and how I personally feel from my own experience: "What fucks you up gives you other abilities."

I wish I knew something that would eliminate the drug faster or even make the time waiting for it to be eleminated easier.
Don't think antidepressants will help the brain rewire quicker, they might even make the recovery slower and they can be difficult to withdraw from, perhaps a dopamine agonist ?

225 mg of Venlafaxine weak reuptake inhibitions dopamine.My doctor says that.I used 225 mg for 10 months.2 months ago i stoped taking Efexor suddenly but it's very hard and I felt really bad.I had to start Efexor again.But I take 150,now i stoped taking 2 days ago.I don't feel bad.I see what's happening next days.

About Invega,are you fully recovered from this shitty drug ?

Just get off the zopiclone tina, you'll feel better, the poison should be out your system at 9 months

Its not from the zopiclone. i take it to make my condition more normal but zopiclone is bad too. i agree with you. i always have panic attacs and crying attacks, pain i cant stand it no more. i read from people that never recovered again.

Everyone recovers at 8 months unless they're on other medication, I'm only at 4 months battling through it, it gets better every month

and that what bothers me so much. i havent been better at all havent recovered at all. and i am not imagining this still feel like as if i was on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.