Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how but the day after being pretty active I was left with anhedonia and symptoms as if I was on the drug again. Its really hard to believe the drug can remain in your system for so long. Can only wait on time now I guess.

@zombiemode if your still alive whats going on man I was hoping to hear from you. I heard you went back on meds :(

Its crazy because i have my calender set for each half life and today is exactly the day for the 4rth half life.

@Screwinega

As pertaining to the popping sound, yeah I had that. Once or twice. But I would describe it as a crackling sound. It feels great. Gave me a huge relief afterwards, but it was shortlived. Ive wished that would happen to me ever since.

I dont know what it was. Hopefully nothing too good ?

I don't know @MikeCheema92. If it's true that the drug stays in your body permanently, then it may actually be good for you. It made me a lot happier, smarter, and stronger in the following months after the shot, even happier than before the shot. Besides, think of the "side-effects" as the "pain". No pain, no gain.

Last edited:
Lol Risperdal shrinks the brain and causes severe cognitive impairment (more than a standard deviation and over ten points lost on IQ tests at only 2mg/day according to studies) giving that poison to children is pure criminal.

Last edited:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4488186/

Also as you can read here despite being the active metabolite Paliperidone is far less potent a dopamine blocker than Risperdal, has a loose binding and rapid dissociation from D2 receeptors meaning unlike Risperdal Invega does not block dopamine receptors 24/7 as potently as Risperdal does. Its difficult to believe but according to the studies risperidone is neurotoxic and causes brain shrinkage and neuronal atrophy whereas Invega is neuroprotective and stimulates neurogenesis in some regions. I for one don't believe this I just believe that Invega is the lesser of the two evils and more than eight times less potent than risperdal. Invega also doesnt screw with over ten receptor subtypes which Risperdal does. If you look at the reviews on askapatient for Risperdal Consta and Invega sustenna you will see that risperdal reviews are much worse and in every second review death is reported. This makes sense as Risperdal is a different beast altogether and is much more potent. So if you feel you got better from Invega I believe you but hope you realize that it also harms many people (including dozens on this thread). So please don't become like Crook if you want to advocate these drugs go to Crazymeds you will feel at home there.

"Differences in receptor binding, 5-HT2A/D2(serotonin/dopamine) binding ratios, and mitochondrial proteomics suggest that the effects of risperidone and paliperidone on neuronal firing, regulation of mitochondrial function, and movement are different"

"
The scientific literature from the last 10 years suggests that the effects on neuronal firing, regulation of mitochondrial function, and movement at the synaptic level between risperidone and paliperidone"

"Significant differences between the two drugs were found at the preclinical level in receptor binding (affinity and 5-HT2A/D2ratios) and synaptic mitochondrial effects (effects on synaptoneurosomal mitochondrial protein expression, synaptoneurosomal protein phosphorylation, and mitochondrial movement) with implications for neuronal firing and neurogenesis [2]. days "

"
It has been reported that paliperidone exhibits weaker affinity for α1- and α2-adrenergic receptors when compared with risperidone in vitro in studies in which comparisons were made using the same model and experimental conditions [7]. Other reports suggest that paliperidone possesses no affinity for cholinergic, muscarinic, and β1- and β2-adrenergic receptors [8]."

The strongest evidence of differences at the synaptic level has been observed in neuronal firing and synaptic activity studies involving short-term and semi-long-term administration of risperidone and paliperidone. Only risperidone inhibited firing of serotonergic neurons in Sprague–Dawley rats. Semi-long-term (2–14 days) risperidone administration inhibited firing of serotonergic neurons with or without escitalopram, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. In the same study, paliperidone did not alter the firing rate of norepinephrinergic neurons, and it reversed suppression of norepinephrinergic neurons induced by escitalopram, indicating that despite their similarities in receptor binding, risperidone and paliperidone differentially altered firing of serotonergic and norepinephrinergic neurons in vivo [4].

Changes in neurogenic regions have been related to tissue regeneration and improvement in synaptic neurotransmission as some of the benefits of antipsychotic treatment. It was observed in one of these studies that paliperidone, but not risperidone, resulted in increased numbers of cells in the posterior SVZ. Proteomic studies in the rat PFC have also highlighted the neuroprotective effects of paliperidone [
1]."

Differences observed in animal and cell culture studies about receptor binding, affinity ratios, synaptoneurosomal proteomics, mitochondrial protein phosphorylation, neuronal firing, and neurogenesis support the notion that risperidone and paliperidone behave as two different drugs.

Last edited:
No bro... tsk. tsk tsk, Invega is much worse. Most Invega victims can't even write a review once they have died.

I'm kidding, seriously, don't take this to heart.

What are your worst symptoms Mike? I can totally relate its like a permanent chemical lobotomy that erases the personality, identitiy, creativity, will and strength of the person and reduces him to a complete vegetable, an empty shell. Whats happening in psychiatry today is a total crime against humanity by doctors and the pharmaceutical industry. Over one in five adults are on psychiatric drugs in the U.S., all of which are proven to cause permanent brain damage and many also impotence with long term use. My theory is big pharma and psychiatry is destroying the health and fertility of so many humans as a way to reduce birth rates and population growth. Its similar to what happened in Nazi occupied Europe in the 1940's with action T4 and the murder of "mentally ill" and other "untermenschen/inferior people".

I hit a wall these last 2 weeks and just haven't had the energy to even show up to work. I'm not worried about getting fired cuz I'm military but I've been having really bad symptoms lately. Just can't get out of bed and just lack of motivation for anything. I want to push myself but also die at the same time. Hopefully when I go back home and I have a job I actually have to show up to I will.

Well I've just been eating like shit and not doing anything at all I gave up on juicing because my mini fridge in the barracks can't hold all the fruits and veggies so I'm doing t when I get back home in a month but when I take b vitamins along with St. John's wort and multi vitamins I feel really nice not as motivated as I used to be but enough to go to work and go to the gym after for light lifting. It was nice when I did it. Thank you for the compliments ur mind is a very powerful tool. Hopefully when I'm out of the military I will be able to work and be motivated enough for it

Ja Rosi71 Ich fühle eine schreckliche Leere im Kopf jeden secunde vom tag. Wirklich 24/4Vor das gift hatte ich eine so lebendige vorstellung kapazität und so eine lebendige inneres erleben. Ich war sehr kreativ und voll von ideen.Ich hab auch sehr angst das die hirn shcaden permanent sind. Manche studien zeigen dass neuroleptika eine permanente anhedonie und dysphorie induzieren können.

Ich hatte auch ein sehr lebendiges Leben. Ich sang, malte, liebte die Natur, las, sah fern. Ich war glücklich mit Kind und den Tieren. Nun ist mir mein schwerer Kummer um mein Kind und mein Leid wegen den Spritzen geblieben. Und ein übrig gebliebenen Kampfgeist.und die Liebe, die noch in mir ist.

After reading extebsively the last week, I believe that potent neuroleptics like Invega Sustenna and Risperdal cause permanent brain damage and also a certain degree of permanent anhedonia and mental emptiness. The best thing we can do is to accept the loss and move on.

A guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" She yells, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table. After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations." To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean $200?"
Ahahahah ahahah made me laugh so hard

@screwinvega

You know some of us have taken this "poison" and they're not feeling what you are feeling. So saying that its going to be permanent for everybody is pretty ignorant, wouldn't you say? We dont know enough about this poison to begin with. I suggest we keep that in perspective.

Sorry, if I seem so harsh. This is how I write ?

Status
Not open for further replies.