• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Coming down thanks to etiz, advice on adding a cautionary substance.

rawfulcopter

Greenlighter
Long story short, I've done a fair amount of substances in the past several days (Heroin, Coke, Meth, 1,4 Butanediol and Etizolam). I'm about ready to take my much needed slumber and wanted BL's opinion on adding a low dose of 1,4 BDO on to the sleep cocktail for a euphoric climax to the day. I've consumed 6mg of etiz spaced over the past 8 hours - and no, this is not a frequent occurrence). Line of tweak was a bit fatter than I though this morning. And aside from Meth, its been at least 2 days since ingestion of the Heroin and Coke.

*crosses fingers for a euphoric ending, however I think I already know the answer. *

Thanks guys.

1,4-BDO is far from "safe", especially when combined with a benzo analogue like etizolam. Chasing a "euphoric climax" with a drug with such a narrow dose range is generally ill-advised, especially when coming off a stim binge and mixing it with other downers.

Long story short, I've done a fair amount of substances in the past several days (Heroin, Coke, Meth, 1,4 Butanediol and Etizolam). I'm about ready to take my much needed slumber and wanted BL's opinion on adding a low dose of 1,4 BDO on to the sleep cocktail for a euphoric climax to the day. I've consumed 6mg of etiz spaced over the past 8 hours - and no, this is not a frequent occurrence). Line of tweak was a bit fatter than I though this morning. And aside from Meth, its been at least 2 days since ingestion of the Heroin and Coke.

*crosses fingers for a euphoric ending, however I think I already know the answer. *

Thanks guys.

And this is why you don't trust your inhibitions after binges and benzos fellas.... The embarrassment reading this the next day. Fortunately my better judgement prevailed. Thanks, hodor, wish I was awake to re-assess my stupidity.