• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coming down off daily Percocet and sporadic Meth use depression

Thank you Zonxx for keeping it real around here. I’m feeling much better on third day after the original post. Haven’t touched meth in 6 days and have no desire to. Using T3s today without benzos nor percocet either and feeling just fine. Starting new job in next few days. Peace.

Just because we don't have a medical license doesn't mean all that much when someones asking about wd, there's plenty of BL'ers who are extremely heavy poly-drug users and have hit wd at some point, and id beg to differ that a doctor would be able to give better advice than users (assuming the doctor hasn't used his share of drugs during his lifetime) a doctor can only do so much anyways, and certainly nothing else aside from write medication scripts and even then, that doesn't entail they'd even write one for these doses, theyre more likely to write a heroin user a script for methadone than they would a pill user and thats after they test you to see what levels of dope you've been using thats just how it is unfortunately.

Hope original poster's doing better after a couple days.

this isn’t what i’m trying to state, i was stating that the definition of armchair diagnostics is trying to offer medical and mental health help to people without a medical license. i never said nobody on here could give advice, but i am stating that by definition all of the resources anyone could give the OP on here are by definition armchair psychology and armchair medical advice, which is what the OP was saying he didn’t want. i stated that by definition all of this is considered exactly that. nothing more and nothing less.
a doctor would be able to provide actual long term help to get off of drugs and end withdrawal. all we can do is advise how to put a bandaid on the situation essentially.

Brother, you are fucked up. I have been there too.

The only way to return to feeling relatively normal is a 7 day detox. Really longer, but you wont do that bullshit obviously.

Dosing oxy, benzo, and meth regularly wont last long before you experience long term damage.

I guarantee it.
I stopped taking Meth so your statement isn’t entirely correct.

Real talk a 7 day sober run like the previous poster said would do you a lot of good

I’ve done a 7-day detox 3 month ago and I got clean with Clonaz taken during times that wd symptoms were unbearable. Fell off the wagon after month. Then did a one month detox in a medically supervised center on Suboxone and tapered from 2mg to zero Currently using T3s, and Percocet to keep cravings for hard drugs at bay. Will tapper down. No desire for any harder drugs.