• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Coming back from a long MDMA break, what to dose?

spicer98

Greenlighter
For my friend, T, it will be a year this week since he last did MDMA. He is curious to know what to dose for the first time back after a year of no drug use? He had a little bit of a tolerance before taking a break. He's pretty experienced with MDMA but took a long break to focus on college and his full time job. Would he dose like it's his first time again, or a little more? He wants to have a blow-your-fucking-mind-out-of-your-asshole experience since it will be at least 2 years before he uses MDMA next. He said the stuff has been tested and did very well on the reagent tests. So, friends, what would you do? He's a skinny little bitch, about 140 pounds lol. Again, he wants to get pretty messed up, but not to the point of not remembering anything.

I would start with 150mg and up to 180mg to start. That should be enough for a good time without going too over board to start. He can always titrate higher next time. I know it can be tempting to shoot high the first time but you dont want to ruin the night chasing a memory.

Your tolerance is going to be back to baseline so I'd recommend a standard dose for your body weight. Anywhere from 120-150mg is likely to blow your socks off considering your weight. Personally, I'd recommend a lower dose of about 100mg which is still just above 1.5mg/kg. Remember that higher doses of MDMA don't necessarily mean you'll find it more enjoyable. There's a sweet spot to find.

He wants to have a blow-your-fucking-mind-out-of-your-asshole experience He said the stuff has been tested and did very well on the reagent tests. So, friends, what would you do? He's a skinny little bitch, about 140 pounds lol. Again, he wants to get pretty messed up, but not to the point of not remembering anything.

first off did he test it himself or just going by hereay? you must test it yourself or see it tested no if ands or buts. blow your fucking mind out of your asshole experience sounds ridiculous- ive been there and sure its mind numbing high but I felt more loved up, magical, and remembered the experience, at a normal dose

hes 140 lbs, and its been a year

I dont understand why people try to be cheap and skip the five regeants test kits. Its the least someone can do , if they are going to be responsible and have peace of mind knowing whats going into your body. do they expire every year? if not refrigerator. thats seventy dollars a year if you get a different batch a batch can last one a long time, as mdma can last decades upon decades, yes?

I understand some people are crackheads on here, and try to skip testing because they dont have income and such, if thats the case they should not be using at all, they should be buying food, gym members necessities of life. these things are a luxury and come last before all necessitates are paid. Wait untill you are able to have the income to test the stuff and such and if you never find it, fine, its better to make sure your stuff is good to go than wonder and have no idea whats what

Your tolerance is going to be back to baseline so I'd recommend a standard dose for your body weight. Anywhere from 120-150mg is likely to blow your socks off considering your weight. Personally, I'd recommend a lower dose of about 100mg which is still just above 1.5mg/kg. Remember that higher doses of MDMA don't necessarily mean you'll find it more enjoyable. There's a sweet spot to find.

I never understood why people want to get messed up as possible-its about enjoying the experience and a normal dose absolutely one hundred percent does that. When I use to abuse mdma using a few times a week,and use high dosing in a night, I felt depressed and would cry remember how good I felt and wished I could feel like that again and wanted to do more to relive that, untill i kept doing it so much, I lost the magic and eventually got nothing from rolling but stimulating.

after a normal dosed good experience and a break Im confident everyone will not be depressed or mess up any chemical imbalances what-so-ever, and this is based on new research done from the people the norweighen researchers, that arev very popular within the mdma community.....the research says.. that mdma one time normal dose doesnt change serotonin afterwards; however do it multiple times in a month and yes it does . wish I was educated doing this when i was younger lol

Last edited:
1.5 mg/kg to start with 0.5 mg/kg at the three hour mark about no later than four and no earlier than two. Don't go higher than 2 mg/kg for initial dose and stick with 0.5 mg/kg for redose although this level is asking for physical side effects and throwing up

Sorry for hijacking a thread.
Anyone with experience on long break? I've had break since last may-june. At that time frame I used to dose approx 150 + 50 (for booster). For next time plans are for "plain" 150, which I still remember getting me almost too high when I took it (accidentaly) on my second time rolling. (Oh, those were the sweet times...).
Will ~9 months break make noticeable difference, should I aim for lower (120mg?)
Btw. weighting approx 70. This is all the same batch of tested and washed quality mdma, so no need to wonder if this is less or more potent stuff than previouis times.

Sorry for hijacking a thread.
Anyone with experience on long break? I've had break since last may-june. At that time frame I used to dose approx 150 + 50 (for booster). For next time plans are for "plain" 150, which I still remember getting me almost too high when I took it (accidentaly) on my second time rolling. (Oh, those were the sweet times...).
Will ~9 months break make noticeable difference, should I aim for lower (120mg?)
Btw. weighting approx 70. This is all the same batch of tested and washed quality mdma, so no need to wonder if this is less or more potent stuff than previouis times.

the only way is too expirement and see what works best for you. There are difference things involved, tolerance, how fast your body processes it, some bodies process it somewhat differently than others, if your receptors are fresh or not, your past history usage, many things when it comes down to a nitty gritty level

all that said, since you said it quality tested, you could try 120 for a not as intense experience and see how that feels and a 150 next time to compare. set and setting is everything and with the right people, person, environment one can have a much better time with a great setting and need to be in at least a good to fantastic mindset.

the only way is to test it on yourself (within normal dosing, which you are some kudos to you)

120, if you need more than that you abuse the shit out of this chemical.

I would say 120-150 MG's would be golden as well. Start off with like 100 MG's and redose 50 later is perfect for most. That's what I usually recommend friends and such for a first roll or a long tolerance break & they always enjoy tge hell out of themselves!