• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Comedown symptoms came back...

Tommy Vangelis

Greenlighter

Hey guys I need help, in August about 3.5 months ago I took two hits of Molly on a weekend then followed by a pill of white domino the next day, so Molly on Saturday then a white domino on Sunday. That was my first time doing any drug of the sort. Comedown was terrible but after a month I was almost back to Normal and two months in I was 95%! I began drinking on weekends again after abstaining for a month then randomly a couple days ago it's like all the comedown affects came back to me after months! I woke up randomly on Thursday feeling depressed and anxiety was back too. Is this Normal what do I do? Pls help​

Cmon guys, any experiences or anything would help!? I just wanna know if someone has experienced this.

You messed up and dropped on consecutive days. Youll still be fine as you say you've never done this before. Just relax, eat healthy food (organic if possible), and get outside a bit more than you typically would.

Side note: If i decide to have a few drinks within a month of a roll, it does tend to bring you down a bit more noticeably for a day. Just don't drink as often. You'll be good.

Thanks for the replies guys, idk if it had nothing to do with the mdma since this is exactly how i felt for a while after the mdma. Plus ive been drinking on weekends of and on for a year or two and it never presented a problem. I am taking 5htp right now for helping with the depression, also just got checked by the doctor and have bronchitis. Maybe the bronchitis could've contributed to me feeling this shitty?

Thanks for the notes guys! I had a guy PM who said he's going through to same thing. Idk if it's drinking tho cuz I've been drinking for a couple of years and never went through this
Which

No clue where the depression and anxiety sprung up from since I don't have a history with either one except during my horrible comedown back then

Jeez that's a lot of science there man haha. I'll try to go for the tests if I don't continue to get better in the coming weeks. I've found 5htp to definitely help, works wonders for me. I only take 50mg a day. I have seen betterment from day to day. Gotta check to see what kind of magnesium my multivitamin has. Thanks for the great advice man