• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Comedown Flashbacks when viewing Videos and Pics of Raves?

MasterSplinter

Bluelighter
Hey Blueliters. Its me MasterSplinter. Most of you know me who know that Im was eating OG beans since before most of you turned on your hardwell playlist on spotify this mornin. Anyway yes its true I ate sum good beans, green bears of 05, yellow/blue ferraris of 07, purp glox of 09 and even the white skullcandy pokes of 2010. Ive had some good rolls and made sum good lady friends, back then we would just roll n give each other lightshows and if goin to raves was the thing, EDC, BW, MM, TAO, then we would have wild after parties back at my place and rail lines of molly when banging all night feel me?

So then now, I go hey, I go on the line, run a search for old videos of the raves some pictures for even, they bring back sketchy waves of anti-euphora. I feel like im comin down and its like i can remember how hard i was comin off those beans before we took more.

NE one else gets this?

Not quite but I get a sort of similar feeling in my stomach seeing people rolling like come up feelings.

I start to clench my jaw if I think about rolling too much, lmao. Probably something along the lines of salivating when you think of food.

I start to clench my jaw if I think about rolling too much, lmao. Probably something along the lines of salivating when you think of food.

yeah tho but for me its more like im startin to comedown and it makes me depressed insted of bein happy :(

I call it Phantom rolling happen to me every time I hear old school techno and certain dubstep tracks. get that chemical gut feeling and a weird taste in the mouth hahahaha god times

Oh yes thought, conversation, seeing or hearing something roll related will indeed give me flashbacks. Especially a detailed conversation of rolling will give me placebo rolling effects while sober. Rolling scene has been a big part of me for the last 9 years, its on my mind often.