• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

comedown - adderall binge - dont know what to do

^ Ha, I didn't even see the date. =D I must have stumbled across it with Google's search engine.

I was too shocked by the ridiculously high dosage of Adderall taken and the lack of HR responses towards taking 300+mg Adderall in a single binge to even notice the date. In the spirit of Harm Reduction, however, it is indeed adding valuable HR information not previously mentioned in this thread, thereby complying with the BLUA, if I'm not mistaken.

I wouldn't want some teenager quickly browsing threads found through Google to take this massive dose of Adderall, as that much L-amphetamine can be seriously dangerous or even fatal depending on their cardiovascular system's current state.

You got me, though, old bump IS indeed old :p

Heh was just commenting, to comment no offense meant :p.

Also good to add the dosing info since people still read the thread ;).

I have never felt as connect to someone as i do the OP. This happens to me every time i stay up for more than a day on adderall. I am currently dealing with all of the symptoms, and i got here just from looking on google to see if that lodged phlegm feeling happens to other people with addies. it's awesome to know someone has experienced exactly the same thing i am.
even if it's oldness.