• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

comedown - adderall binge - dont know what to do

adillonm15

Bluelighter
I get prescribed 20 mg adderall and I've only binged on it twice before and was fine but this was far more intense binge.

On Monday at 5 pm I took 60 mg. I proceeded to redose all night and ended up taking 13 more tabs..my final dose being around 7 am on Tuesday.

I had to stay up in the day so I took another dose Tuesday at 12 pm and 4 pm. I still didn't feel too great but not bad and had dark circles under my eyes. I fell asleep at 12 am that night.

I woke up at 6 am Wednesday and felt like crap, so by 9 am I thought it'd be a good idea to "only" take 40 mg to ease my body into the comedown. Stupid. I ended up taking another dose at 12 and another at 4.

I haven't taken any since and it is now 8 am and I got zero sleep. And I feel awful.

Dry mouth, dry irritated throat, mucus stuck in back of throat, muscle tension esp in my legs, my hearts beating hard--not fast if I'm sitting still, I'm dizzy and I keep getting visual glitches. I'm taking very shallow breaths. I'm not paranoid at all when I'm just laying here. When I try to get up to go somewhere its like impossible though. My heart start beating so fast and my breath gets shallower and my entire body feels too weak to move and its a struggle to get to te bathroom.

I don't know what to do. I'm so tired and exhausted but I can't fall asleep. I've been staying hydrated, and I've eaaten just a little. It might help if I had my damn xanax prescription? I can go get it today too, but my body feels too weak to even attempt going to the pharmacy. Ah now I'm getting paranoid just laying here. About my heart. Probably cuz I just said all my symptoms. Anyway idk what to do I haven't taken adderall in over 12 hours (instant) id think id be fine by now?

What should I do?!

Nauseous and gassy too. I keep burping and feeling like I need to fart but never do

You should probably try to eat a decent amount of food. That has always been a big shifter in how I feel after these sorts of things. Drink a few more glasses of water, or ever better yet, juice. Try and get a warm shower--if you can't stand up in the shower just lay down in the tub and let the shower water wash over you. Try and calm your mind in the shower. Even bring a glass of water or juice in with you to sip on and try and relax.

Hopefully these steps can help you get out and get your prescription, because after all of this, what you will need is some good solid sleep. <3

Thank you for the advice.

I have been eating but barely anything. About 2 meals a day each a quarter the size of a full meal.

I will also try the shower.

When I walk around I feel I could keep going...but I feel so weak and everything in my mind and body tell me to lay down now!

I need to find my way to cvs somehow.

A lot of it could be in your head. At that point after lack of sleep, food, and drug abuse, your mind is a little frazzled. Your body is too though so trust your mind when it tells you that you are too weak or too inebriated to drive.

The food is the MOST important. I would not lie to you since I've been there myself many times. You need to eat a very decent amount of food. Fill your stomach.

Shower, and concentrate on relaxing. You aren't fucked. You probably aren't even fucked for days. You'll probably feel better tomorrow after you wake up. Get yourself nice and mentally relaxed in the shower as best you can, and at that point you should be strong enough to make it to the pharmacy.

<3 And keep us updated here. Once people make threads like this we tend to want to know how they're doing until they finally get some peace <3.

Okay I'm heading downstairs to try to eat a good amount.

This just all feels very weird to me because I'm always the guy that'll get extremely paranoid and freak out for a little if anything feels wrong, but right now I feel worse than I ever have from adderall and I'm kinda just wow..I might pass out. Like its no big deal.

Managed to get downstairs and pour my self a bowl of some oat cereal. Felt real weak going down and even had trouble lifting the box and bowl. I'm out of juice. /: but I managed to get the whole bowl down and I already felt like I gained strength back walking up the stairs. Breaths were much smoother and walking stairs wasn't as difficult as before. Showertime!

Awesome work dood :). Report back after the shower and take a nice long relaxing time in there. If your body temp isn't risen from the stim I would also recommend using hot water and taking advantage of steam as well. Steam does the body wonders with cleansing the pores. <3

This just all feels very weird to me because I'm always the guy that'll get extremely paranoid and freak out for a little if anything feels wrong, but right now I feel worse than I ever have from adderall and I'm kinda just wow..I might pass out. Like its no big deal.

This is what stims will do. You can feel like you are dying, almost fainting, no energy, burning sore muscles, skipping heart beats, any you won't even care. It's the nature of the drug. You aren't unique in thinking that. That is very typical of a stimulant binge.

Last edited:
WOW. You are a lifesaver stardust!! I was able to take a HOT shower and after that and the food I feel a million times better! I can absolutely get down to the pharmacy now! Literally all my symptoms are better, except for the mucous which is worse because of the milk im guessing...its so annoying! Oh well rather have something annoying then something that stops me from moving lol.

I seriously thought i wasnt going to make it to my driveway before at least a 20 hour nap. Good think i listened to your advice stardust, thanks again and for keeping me some company through this! you can get pretty lonely up alone by yourself all night with nothing to do and wanting to sleep haha.

anyways im off to the pharmacy soon!

That's so awesome man! I am so happy! The food and shower have always been a life saver for me even during my darkest binges. You are lucky to have a script or benzos to help you out too.

If you start feeling heavy again, don't hesitate to repeat the small meal and shower again. It doesn't really lose it's magic for helping :).

Glad I could keep you company <3.

Lol its been a rough couple hours..still not back home yet.

I went down to the pharmacy, waited in line and they said they're still waiting for my docoffice to call tthem back to authorize the refill.

So I thought i had just a little time to kill. During my binge I ended up writing my girl that's mad at me a 15 page essay like it was nothing lol. So I went to the store and got her a couple things to give to her with it and dropped it at her house across town. Its been a long while since I left the pharmacy so I thought for sure id be good.

I called the pharmacy to check if its ready and they said they're still waiting for the authorization!! So I called my docs office and asked what's up and she said she faxed them early that morning!

So I call the pharmacy andtell them and they go oh yeah here it is in the fax machine! Damnn I coulda had it all along lol. But then they said 30 more minutes ahh.

I don't feel as bad as I did before the shower still...I'm notreally weak feeling anymore and my breathing is better...but my heads killing me I got fat circles under my eyes and my throats really irritated and so am I haha. Its so hard to talk to people for some reason too I try to say stuff and like quiet gibberish comes out. In have to like almost yell and really announciate. So waiting on xanax still now.

You fixed your body up a bit with the food and shower but your mind still needs sleep. You're gonna bs glibbering gibberish until you get that :p. You seem to be doing alright physically though so that's the most important thing. Just make sure when you get home, you take the medication and go to bed.

I also wouldn't pop a Xanax until you get home. Your mind is in a different state and could be prone to blackouts. I know you might be anxious, but make sure you wait until you're safe and home to take it.

Last edited:
Yes my body is doing much much better! Tht was the weakest id ever felt it. And yeah soon as I get home I'm shutting down my brain and I'm looking forward to it!

Mm all paranoia, anxiety, feeling like I'm stupid, and feeling like thiss never end...gone!

I don't like xanax very much when I'm sober but in situations like these its feels damn amazing. Problem solved! :)

Yeah, Xanax (or any other short acting benzo) is like an "antidote to a poison" feeling in those situations.
Well done on getting through as much as you did without the help of any Xanax.
The Xanax was the "cherry on the top" for you for doing so well.

^ DPH has a high affinity for acetylcholine receptors, as a strong anticholinergic, which helps a lot with sleep and runny eyes, but is dangerous to combine anything more than ~12.5-25mg on a day you've taken stimulants, since anticholinergics raise heart rate as does amphetamine.

Perhaps hydroxyzine at 50-75mg would be a better choice? It has a negligible affinity of mACH receptors, and is a significant 5-HT2C antagonist, leading to unique anxiolytic effects and it also works great for sleep through different mechanisms than anticholinergics work. Hydroxyzine is my favorite antihistamine, it combines well with everything but psychedelics, which are 5-HT2C agonists (among many other 5-HT receptor agonist actions).

The closest thing to hydroxyzine OTC would be meclizine (Bonine; Dramamine Less Drowsy; Generic Meclizine for Motion Sickness), or cyclizine (Bonine for kids).

Also, in the name or HR, taking 320mg Adderall in a single run is a heart-attack-inducing dose. Please don't dose higher than 90mg Adderall a day, ever, if you care about your cardiovascular system. If you want to dose higher than 60-90mg Adderall in a day, then you'll have to find yourself some Dexedrine, which is pure dextroamphetamine without the PNS-stimulating levoamphetamine found in Adderall.