• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Combos with Tramadol

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Morning blue friends.

I was wondering what other opiods one can add to tramadol not to get high but just to get out of dope sickness and control it till better options are available. So if i have already consumded 400mg tramadol and its still early morning hours and it barely took away dopesickness or making me feel better. So with that said what other Light opiods can i add just to get the sickness away and be functional. I have atm 3 different once at my disposal but would like to know which would be the better option and safetest as this is a HR question and not wanting to get high. Also don't want to mention my option as i want a clear answer or advice without knowing what i have. Thanks

Love
Coffeeshroom

Tramadol is too atypical an opioid and if we talk about H, perhaps codeine is more helpful.

I have atm 3 different once at my disposal but would like to know which would be the better option and safetest as this is a HR question and not wanting to get high.

And could you tell us what are those 3?

^^^ Oxy, H and Codeine but i can get others just the 3 in my box of trix, was thinking of gettting Tapentadol but yeah have no exp with it

I’m honestly not sure what the question is? Why would you use tramadol when you’ve oxy anyway? Tramadol is a pretty odd choice.

I’m honestly not sure what the question is? Why would you use tramadol when you’ve oxy anyway? Tramadol is a pretty odd choice.
trying to come down from the stronger ones and move to lighter once making weaning off easier so i can change over to subutex again if that makes sense. I don't mind the dopesickness( well i actually do but just want to lesser it a bit)

trying to come down from the stronger ones and move to lighter once making weaning off easier so i can change over to subutex again if that makes sense. I don't mind the dopesickness( well i actually do but just want to lesser it a bit)
I wouldn’t be taking tramadol then because you’ll be withdrawing from the SNRI effects also when you stop. I honestly have no real experience but I’d probably get some dihydrocodeine. It’s easier to add codeine on to that if need be then.

I wouldn’t be taking tramadol then because you’ll be withdrawing from the SNRI effects also when you stop. I honestly have no real experience but I’d probably get some dihydrocodeine. It’s easier to add codeine on to that if need be then.
the SNRI is exactly what i was worrying about about. thanks. Maybe another way of doing this is possible.

Just to say though that codeine should be safe enough to add on to tramadol at sensible doses.

Yeah tramadol is not a good choice. If you have been doing heroin and oxy tramadol won't help much and you'd have to take pretty high doses which can be dangerous.
Codeine sounds like a better option, or kratom if you have access to it. However if your tolerance is too high those 2 might not cut it either. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, if you're planning on quitting opioids now (or in the short term) then those 2 could provide some relief from withdrawals but of course taking any opioid will also prolong them.

Otherwise there's also the buprenorphine route. You can start with the lowest effective dose, just enough so you're not WDing, and then taper over a period of time until you're very close to 0mg.

Last edited:
I’m at day 8 of dropping my tramadol from 75 mg to 0 ,and from 5 mg Valium to 0, I was at 400 mg of tramadol 2 months ago

Yeah tramadol is not a good choice. If you have been doing heroin and oxy tramadol won't help much and you'd have to take pretty high doses which can be dangerous.
Codeine sounds like a better option, or kratom if you have access to it. However if your tolerance is too high those 2 might not cut it either. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, if you're planning on quitting opioids now (or in the short term) then those 2 could provide some relief from withdrawals but of course taking any opioid will also prolong them.

Otherwise there's also the buprenorphine route. You can start with the lowest effective dose, just enough so you're not WDing, and then taper over a period of time until you're very close to 0mg.
I have a very high tolerance to opiotes but at the same time i have niticed if i can hold out for 24-36hrs of not using ny form of them i can then take 2mg bupe that will get rid of 60% of wd and then another few hrs later just 1mg will put me in a comfortable position to function and then from there drop again to .5mg and then stop aslong as possible and then only use .5mg as needed and i can get away with this for roughly 2 weeks but then mental WD start and friends wanting to get fuct and it just repeats. So in that i have only myself to blame

Tramadol is a shitty drug IMO and while tolerance to other opoids is a factor the dose needed would have its dangers... I'd be considering going on the Suboxone or methadone if you are experiencing Wd's and feeling that dope sickness. Not the ideal answer I know but if you are dosed daily and it prevents the sickness then it's something to think about.
Only thing that I ever mixed with tramadol was a couple of drinks which is also not ideal but it sure did potentiate the tramadol and get me all nice and warm/fuzzy. Dosage of tramadol above 400mg has the potential to cause siesures I am lucky to be alive after taking double that amount luckily with no alcohol on this occasion and blanked out behind the wheel of my car. Was enough to freak me out and not exceed the 400mg mark ever again. My advice if it's a struggle with opiates is to talk to a prescribing doctor for Suboxone or methadone.... Will hold you from day to day however I have to add the warning that getting off the program is a very hard thing to do and in the end you're going to have to go through hell, some taper off however most of the folks where I was dosing doing it that way all ended up back on the program not long after stopping.
I did things the not so smart way and dropped off 110mg cold turkey and suffered for a long time not to forget that doing this also has it's share of dangers. I'm one of only a few that got off and stayed off this way it's been 3 years now and I am capable of doing a bit of h or morphine every so often however my golden rule is to never indulge for anything beyond 2 days, after that the hanging out starts so I will have a tickle now once every two or three months then I know that I have to stop if I want to avoid being back in liquid handcuffs. I know that withdrawal is just fucked so I have had to use a LOT of willpower to keep my opiate love strictly to single use and months apart, something to think about anyway but tramadol is just not worth having imo especially if you have a tollerance. Wishing you the best of luck in your journey and sadly must close with everyone is different and everyone will do things Thier own way.

^^^ Oxy, H and Codeine but i can get others just the 3 in my box of trix, was thinking of gettting Tapentadol but yeah have no exp with it

Ooooooh!!! The codeine is the best choice there. Have you ever take it?

Honestly, tapentadol is better than tramadol and it might do some good as it's not a pro-drug like codeine or tramadol but it does work on noradrealin, although it's three times as potent as tramadol or codeine.

Honestly, tapentadol is better than tramadol and it might do some good as it's not a pro-drug like codeine or tramadol but it does work on noradrealin, although it's three times as potent as tramadol or codeine.
I also find the withdrawal from tapentadol much much easier than a lot of opioids.

I also find the withdrawal from tapentadol much much easier than a lot of opioids.

Yeah, I've heard that from a lot of people. I was bingeing on tapentadol for 1-2 weeks last summer and withdrawal was a piece of cake compared to tramadol.

i have done codeine plenty of times just never touched tapentadol

I wouldn’t be taking tramadol then because you’ll be withdrawing from the SNRI effects

Yeah fuck that, I was addicted to tramadol and coming off those at 6 x 50mg a day, sometimes more was awful, it's like stopping opioids and an SNRI double whammy, I was crying at anything, and withdrwalls from both, put it this way, I also came off benzos for a year, but still take them for weeks or months at a time, then quit, I won't get myself addicted to trams again, but I still take benzos even though withdrawals off that are horrible it's nothing like tramadol, nope fuck no, I can get them as easy as that, but they can fuck off, but I do like them though haha

Just for interest sake 400mg tramadol once of does nothing for me, so guess i will just leave them be then. Mission is to be on Subutex from the new year and then function only on a maintenance dose and kick all other opiates but thats a story for another time