• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Weed

Yes, no combinations your first time doing mushrooms - that for sure if you ask me. Other times, smoking weed increases visuals by a whole lot but can also produce paranoia quite easily and let it go a little out of control.
I've heard many people say: wait till the comedown. When the actual mushroom trip is done and it all starts to wind down leaving you with the afterglow... THATs when smoking weed is excellent, gives you a major body high and lets you relax and come down smoothly.
Thats what a lot of experience with this teached me.

But bear in mind that I'm pretty sensitive to mushrooms. If you are very obviously not, then it becomes a different story, I'm sure.

merging.

when i smoke weed on shrooms or LSD it makes things extremely psychadelic and visual for me... i'll take 2 puffs n pass, hash i can handle fine though...

Sometimes, week + LSD or mushrooms has made the trip stronger and better for me.
Other times, it has made it go bad, with paranoia, etc.
Twice, when I smoked on shrooms, I felt nothing from the pot. LIterally nothing.
But with LSD, I have always felt a huge kick in the butt.
If you are new to psychedelics, I recommend waiting until after the peak, and being prepared to trip harder than when you peaked (though this won't always happen).
That being said, I always smoke right at the beginning of a trip nowadays, and at the peak as well, except if I am tripping too hard.
I smoke during the comedown, and it extends the length of the trip, and makes it stronger for a while.

On LSD, the pot makes the LSD world magnified, like times 1000.
On shrooms, the pot makes the shrooms world stronger sometimes, or changes the quality of the experience other times (and, as I said, does nothing occasionally).

I ate a weed cookie after i did like 2 grams of shrooms and i had a horrible trip. The weed potentiality caused me to trip more than i wanted to, plus i had drunk some beer so i was all fucked up. I thought everything was vorticitizing into a spiral abyss. it was the most scared i've ever been. Literally i thought I was going to die. I told myself i'd never do shrooms again and of course i have and haven't had bad tripps since then.

The whole reason for my bad trip was a lot of weed in a cookie, and the alcohol that wasn't too good.

I only like to smoke very little on mushrooms, espescially when taking larger doses. But I do like to have it around incase I feel the need to kick it up a notch.

It tends to add extra anxiety to the trip ime and thats not what I need on mushrooms.

I enjoy smoking pot while on LSD but when I've smoked while on mushrooms and it just makes everything get confusing, brings out anxiety, and I prefer mushrooms on their own without anything else added to the experience.

Everyone's different, try it and see how it is for you.

I've only ever had good experiences mixing shrooms with weed.
I just eat the shrooms, then have a bowl or two after 20 min. when I reach the peak high of my weed, the shrooms start kicking in. Toking during the start of my shroom trip also usually prevents me from feeling sick too

everyone is saying that it's not a great combo, and it's true in the case of inexperienced trippers or nonfrequent smokers

but an everyday weed smoker is gonna want it. in fact, i'd be quite disappointed if i couldn't smoke while on a trip

my first shroom trip, i vaporized a bowl of weed after 3 hours of shroom trip. i went from kind-of-sober to melting walls within a minute. i find weed brought back my shroom trip and intensify it.