• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & MDMA & Ketamine (The Holy Trinity)

LD-50 said:
if any of u know wut happens when K used after lsd tell me pls... .

In my experience, it makes the trip just go mental! :)

searchin :S....I searched blulight for smt similar but I couldnt find.....but if u mean searchin info on internet(google or smt)..... uhhmm actually I dont like to search on google ... mostly u find unneeded info...and I dont know a site givin info about combos...(if u know pls tell me)...... and its much better to ask in bluelight... coz if the info doesnt satisfy u, u can simply send a private message and get more info.. this is the aim of this site I think right??? sharing info... if u want the truth; after I met bluelight I stopped searchin on internet for simple things like this... so ... no I havent tried searchin....

Last edited:
I can't really think of anything ketamine wouldn't be safe to combine with from the psychedelic family but don't mix it with any downers (benzos, barbs, alcohol, ghb, etc.)

Is it reasonably safe to combine ketamine with a phenethylamine or amphetamine? I know from experience that DXM+2c-e is a dangerous combination, it drastically raises heart rate and BP. Would ketamine+phenethylamine combos cause a significant rise in blood pressure or heart rate?

no i dont think so. like subdefy said....it can really go with any psychedelic just not downers. and even donig k with downers wont always kill you. i have tried k with herion once. not bad. just puked after i shot the k

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
Is it reasonably safe to combine ketamine with a phenethylamine or amphetamine? I know from experience that DXM+2c-e is a dangerous combination, it drastically raises heart rate and BP. Would ketamine+phenethylamine combos cause a significant rise in blood pressure or heart rate?

It's fine to combine amphetamine/phens and ketamine. DXM is a big nono on combinations in general. I've heard "LSDXM" is fun and I know from experience it goes well with cannabis.

LSD + MDMA + Ketamine (The Holy Trinity)

going to be candyflipping with some ketamine tomorrow (first candyflip was amazing). to anyone who has done this, what is the experience like? does weed alleviate comeup anxiety, and are there any reccommendations that anyone could make?Thanks.

Weed would reduce anxiety, but I would recomend that you save you seritonin spluge for the L & E. Save the weed for peak, comedown, and or day after. Smoking at the peak is enjoyable for some, but it can also bring you out of an E peak. Since you'll be on L it won't really matter and smoking at the peak will probably be most enjoyable. As for the K, well... be ready to launch into the great beyond. K is enjoyable at any part of the trip, prepeak, during, and postpeak. U lucky bastard.:p

i personally love every aspect of candyflips, and doing k while on one was a spectacular experience. if you haven't and would like me to share, i will. also, if you've done it already, would you mind telling me how it was for you?

use k for what its best for.
making a comedown easier/more pleasurable.

doin small bumps on mdma is always fun, not sure bout while on acid/e at the same time cus ive never tried.

id just say keep the doses small @ first. if its not fun youll know after the first bump, n ket doesnt last long at all, plus the combo of drugs will probably prevent you from slipping into a bad experience.

Write back

I just hope you are experienced with all three and can handle yourself during a bad trip because there is definitely the possibility of it getting overly intense. This one might be best saved for the idea set and setting but its your brain man (you are doing this at a rave I assume?).

hey guys i did it and let me just say it was spectacular. i actually did not do this at a rave, because my with my demeanor that most likely would have gone awry. Instead i chose to do it with a close-knit small group of friends. acid and e at the same time is total mental and physical euphoria already. tossing k into the mix was just ridiculous (good). i only started hitting the k after the initial peak of the MDMA, which i popped 2 hours after i began to feel the acid. candyflipping makes your body feel like its just glowing, adding k to the mix literally made me melt away into nothingness. This was actually my first time with K too, but it was very enjoyable. I would reccommend anyone that attempts this be experienced at the very least with psychadelics and be in a good mood and environment. Also, when dosing, be minimalistic; trust me you'll thank me for this later.

I swear this same exact thread was posted within a week or so. I remember writing about this complete parting with reality I had from the combo.

Look in the big ketamine combo thread (or big k thread or something, i know its here somewhere), as a number of others comment about that or k/lsd.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Add nitrous to this if you can. Other dimensions man.

swear this same exact thread was posted within a week or

ya i have seen similar thread regarding k+.....
probably like 5 different thread this week on the same topic.

I do enjoy K with most psychedelics,
the upside is that it throws you into a whole new diemsion
the downside is it makes me a little groogy and tired after wards, thus decreasing mental aspects of a trip.

K+lsd and K+dpt were both very visual and profound for me, unfortunately i cant remeber what really happend, just remebered it was amazing.
That is one thing i dislike about K...the cloudy memory.

YOu meet entities and higher intellegenes...then you come down and forget what they looked like or what they were teaching you. All u remeber is that it happened.

That is my personal expierence though, yours will be different