• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-E

my post probably isn't the most clear thing

i said i'd rather take a high dose of LSD, than a high (over 20 mg) dose of 2ce.
i was asking about taking 2ce one night, and acid the other. what night for what chem?
5 mg 2ci + 5 mg 2ce sounds pretty low. i feel like there might be some cross tolerance if i took 18 mg 2ce friday night and acid saturday afternoon.

maybe this is time to do the combo.
now i'm repeating myself :)

ok, after reading the thread, this is what i think i could do. take my desired dose of 2ce (~18 mg) on friday evening after we get set up. then i can either just trip on that, or if it feels right after an hour or longer i could drop a couple hits of acid. how long would be "too" long to wait?
if i feel like the 2ce is enough on friday, then i could eat the acid on saturday.

how much cross tolerance would i have?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry I meant you should take the 2c-e first cause you'd rather dose higher with the lsd. Well my friend took 18mg of 2c-i the night before he dropped two doses of some solid blotter. Even though they are both psychedelics, the 2c-x family seems not to build tolerance as rapidly like many tryptamines do. Neither of us noted any decreased effects from the acid. Honestly it's not that big of a deal. If there is a decrease in effects then one extra dose will solve that problem. I've read about a few people experiencing the same thing.

I'm sure it varies between individuals, but any cross tolerance should be minimal. It's not like taking mushrooms then LSD the second night which would require doubling the dose. Trust me

I snorted 10mg 2CE shortly after letting a cube of acid dissolve in my mouth. The results were surprisingly underwhelming. The visuals never reached anything spectacular, and after about 6 hours I could feel that the 2CE had already run its course. I'm going to try it again with higher doses of each chemical, and without railing the 2CE. I feel like the visuals are better when 2CE is taken orally anyway.

Yesterday a friend and I tried this beautiful combination and I had the most intense mind blowing experience in my life.

Dosage: 2 pretty strong blotters from a grateful dead art sheet (estimated 100 - 130µg each).
13mg 2C-E diluted in a 10mg/mL solution.

They were administered at the same time; I hypothesized that the LSD would kick in faster because usually within 20 - 25 minutes I can start to feel LSD, and usually about 45 minutes to an hour I can start to feel 2C-E.

I was correct in my hypothesis that the LSD would kick in faster. 30 minutes in I was tripping hard on the LSD. I'm assuming that about 15 minutes later the 2C-E kicked in Because at that point the trip got INTENSE. But intense in an extremely good way.

I've never done DMT before, well I have but it was just a threshold dose. But based on my research of DMT experiences (and yes I've read Strassman's book), this experience was sort of similar. I felt some sort of entities around me and inside me, it's hard to explain.

The OEVs and CEVs were the among most intense (if not the most intense) I have ever experienced. The CEVs were mindblowingly insane, something I can only describe as the whole world and all of its objects turning inside out and imploding on themselves, a constantly transforming object, almost like how the gravitational field from a black hole curves back on itself.

The synesthetic effects were also intense and were helped brought about via the use of Shpongle's album "Tales of the Inexpressible" with headphones. Intense indescribable CEVs ensued, and OEV's too.

I was extremely satisfied with this combination. I look forward to experimenting with it again.

Trust me, its fucking intense and insane and your so far gone you dont realise the horrible body load of the 2C's, Banging combo, worth throwing in some 2CB and some K aswell if you can lay your hands on it. Peace.

I think I'm gonna strap on my spaceboots and go for this combo within a week or two.

I have 1 1/2 hits of really good WoW and plan to combine it with 18mgs 2C-E. From what I've gathered and what many people report in this thread I'll be doing them in this order: dropping the LSD, waiting ~90mins, then taking the 2C-E. Taking them at the same time seems sorta hit or miss among people.

Since there isn't a whole lot of information on this combo I'll be reporting back here with my results!

I think I'm gonna strap on my spaceboots and go for this combo within a week or two.

I have 1 1/2 hits of really good WoW and plan to combine it with 18mgs 2C-E. From what I've gathered and what many people report in this thread I'll be doing them in this order: dropping the LSD, waiting ~90mins, then taking the 2C-E. Taking them at the same time seems sorta hit or miss among people.

Since there isn't a whole lot of information on this combo I'll be reporting back here with my results!
First LSD+2c-e is fucking amazing. As far as timing goes I have no idea why you would take the LSD first since it would kick in way before the 2c-e(unless thats what your going for but I find coming up on 2c-e while already tripping to be aggravating). I always dose this combo like: T-0 - Ingest 2c-e, T- 45-60 - Ingest LSD. If you take the LSD around an hour after the 2c-e they match up much better IMO.

First LSD+2c-e is fucking amazing. As far as timing goes I have no idea why you would take the LSD first since it would kick in way before the 2c-e(unless thats what your going for but I find coming up on 2c-e while already tripping to be aggravating). I always dose this combo like: T-0 - Ingest 2c-e, T- 45-60 - Ingest LSD. If you take the LSD around an hour after the 2c-e they match up much better IMO.

You're right, I was baked as fuck when I made that post. D'oh! :|

I'm gonna go for the exact time line you have layed out there. You're absolutely right, I definently don't wanna be coming up on 2C-E while the acid is doing it's thing. Thanks for putting my head on straight :)

but with dosing 2ce first, you will eventually come down from 2ce while still tripping on L. i guess that's the lesser of the two discomforts.

assuming LSD has a higher affinity for serotonin receptors, you should take the 2ce first. that way the LSD can displace the 2ce and you will get a feel of both. taking the LSD first might pretty much prevent the 2ce from ever hitting your receptors. just speculation though, and not totally my own.

Ive been looking for a lengthy trip with very good visuals (something that most of my trips have been lacking recently), this looks like the combo to do it. Ive tried 2c-e once at a regular 15mg dose.

Im probably going to redose 15mg this weekend, and drop a tab or two after the 2c-e. The tabs are supposed to be decent, and after reading some trip reports from this combo i hope i can achieve my visuals that i really want. The design on the blotters is a Egyptian type hieroglyphics, this is the first time ive seen them.

Saving some bud to be smoked after i dose both of them, and have access to some nitrous if im feeling up to it. Im very excited for this one, should be a good time.

i can achieve my visuals that i really want.

If you do LSD+2c-E+Buddha+n2o and you don't get the visuals your seeking then you'll never find them. I would also recommend DMT on long lasting psychedelics for visual extremes.

If you do LSD+2c-E+Buddha+n2o and you don't get the visuals your seeking then you'll never find them. I would also recommend DMT on long lasting psychedelics for visual extremes.

I hope it will turn out good, going to go do 'that' now. Will let yall know about my experience.

So I did the 18mg 2C-E + 1 1/2 hits of good WoW blotter, man... what an awesome combination! It was my first time combining psychedelics and they went together like a dream. The visuals were just gorgeous. I noticed the trip lifted me out of a depression and I've felt really positive the past few weeks. I'd highly recommend the combo and would dose it exactly how Help?!?! and I discussed a few posts up. They synergized beautifully.

15mg 2c-e 2 hits of decent acid a box of chargers, boy was that a fun trip. Would definetly recommend 2c-e + acid VERY visual trip.

so everyone thinks the 2ce is to be taken first?

planning to go on this sort of trip tonight with a friend: 15-17mg 2ce then 1h later 2 hits of acid (alex grey prints, so not the best). hoping for a fun, visual, time.

what do you think?

Going to a small drum & bass party tonight, beforehand am going to be trying anywhere between 16-20mg 2c-e for the first time and dose some relatively week acid. Does anyone have experience dropping tab around the +4-5 hour mark? I have yet to try 2c-e but I have had these tabs before and they aren't very strong, I just don't feel like dosing 2c-e twice because I don't have a lot of it.

What dose for the 2c-e do you all think would be recommended for this? I feel I would be comfortable enough to be tripping in a social setting to try it.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend this combo. Dropped 2 hits moderate strength LSD (probably about 100ug if i have to guess but i really don't know) and 30mg 2ce simultaneously, and redosed another 10mg 2ce at T + 3hr

GORGEOUS trip. by far the most inspiring and beautiful open eye visuals i've ever had. Walking through the streets at the peak looked like a tron-like virtual cyber world, only much more colorful. Beautiful abstract colorful patterning overlayed on every surface and in mid air in layers. Incredible! the LSD gave the 2c-e such a positive push as well. and, amazingly, I didn't vomit once! I usually vomit from 20mg 2c-e oral by itself, yet somehow with the addition of the acid i was able to hold down the nausea from 30mg and 40mg collectively.

the most intense part of the trip was during the highest part of the peak, my friends and i went into our bathroom and turned out the lights - completely pitch black. It was like being enveloped by my closed eye visuals! Fully visualized, life size, swirling around me, tangible! Incredible!!!

this was the most inspiring trip i've ever had. bar none. I plan to do this combo asap again and to add MDMA in the mix, which was i was desiring madly during the plateau.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend this combo. Dropped 2 hits moderate strength LSD (probably about 100ug if i have to guess but i really don't know) and 30mg 2ce simultaneously, and redosed another 10mg 2ce at T + 3hr

GORGEOUS trip. by far the most inspiring and beautiful open eye visuals i've ever had. Walking through the streets at the peak looked like a tron-like virtual cyber world, only much more colorful. Beautiful abstract colorful patterning overlayed on every surface and in mid air in layers. Incredible! the LSD gave the 2c-e such a positive push as well. and, amazingly, I didn't vomit once! I usually vomit from 20mg 2c-e oral by itself, yet somehow with the addition of the acid i was able to hold down the nausea from 30mg and 40mg collectively.

the most intense part of the trip was during the highest part of the peak, my friends and i went into our bathroom and turned out the lights - completely pitch black. It was like being enveloped by my closed eye visuals! Fully visualized, life size, swirling around me, tangible! Incredible!!!

this was the most inspiring trip i've ever had. bar none. I plan to do this combo asap again and to add MDMA in the mix, which was i was desiring madly during the plateau.

Sounds amazing. i have been reading conflicting reports about this combo but you make it sound really good.