• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Ketamine + MDMA

Ketamine and MDMA

Anyone ever try this combo? i hear the kitty slows everything down and extends your roll, but you cant walk.

Probably not something good for a rave?

An amazing combo in my opinion and I personally think it works good at raves, I think its best to do small bumps on your peak, but once you start to come down off the mdma its good to do quite a bit more :)

I've tried it - it's Ok - I wouldn't be taking high doses at a rave tho.

I do this combo pretty frequently. It's pretty good. The MDMA serves as a a sort of safety net for met to venture out further into the K-hole then than if I were to just do K alone.

Take a couple bumps at the rave. It's fun to be slightly k'd out and rolling. But if you plan on doing a lot of ketamine, then after the rave K is sooooooo goood. =) It's fun :)

The last few times I took MDMA, I took small doses of K with it. It definitely felt a hundred times better than MDMA alone, and the crash was lighter (esp. with continuous supplementing with K).

I once took a bit too much in a small rave in a yurt, and since it was circular I was unable to tell which way to walk to get where... so I decided to sit down and cuddle it out with a random guy.

^^^^
I totally agree. MDMA and K is my favorite drug combo out there. Though while at a party or rave it is best to only do small bumps as to not get to K-tarded. But at the after party or when i get home from an all nighter i love to lay out a fat rail of K and launch myself into the depths of K-Space! I have had the most mind shattering, trans dimensional trips ever by doing this.... Highly recommended!

Last edited:
^ I would but I keep forgetting how - now if I was in a Khole I could - if only I could talk/type while I was in one - you see the problem ;)

Yup. One of my favourite combos too. The MDMA adds a lovely positive vibe to the K which can feel a bit cold and alien to me used alone sometimes. I also agree that small bumps are better whilst the MDMA is at its peak and nice big lines are better on the comedown. Yum :)

Sorry to bring this up again, but did a search and found this, was just wondering, what would happen if you did a bit of K on the comeup?? does it lessen your roll in anyway?

Basically, should I do it at the come up, peak, or comedown, to get the best out of it?

I always found the two to give me bizarre closed eye hallucinations. Like, pseudo-psychedelic mandalas made out of hands and faces and dicks, balls and cunts and stuff. Super wierd, half-realistic squishy hallucinations.

As for "lessening the roll" or whatever, all it ever did was fuck me right up even more. I mean, you're high on drugs, you do more drugs...

Ketamine doesn't block MDMA in any way chemically. Everyone is different, right, so nobody can really tell you when will be the right time to take what. You'll have to find that out for yourself.

It's nice. But, it's easy to do too much K and not really feel the E.

During my raving days, I was a fan of doing LSD+E+speed, and adding some K bumps to the mix. I found out from a really difficult trip that it's better to keep speed out of the mix, and keep the LSD dose low.

In my opinion, it's better to keep the K for the comedown.

roll first for a whle and enjoy it raving then do some k, you can still walk and its like a dream dude.. its a fucking trip

about 99% of the raves i go to i kittyflipp (K+E)
and it is my favorite combonizzle
i always dose uber high too, but im a mad man

i was super addicted to this combo.
it just feels so good....
i went on a 5 day binge once... i just snorted line after line...
the mdma seems to keep you incredibly awake during the khole and there are alot more open eye visuals. ... i dunno, its pretty ridiculous combo...

I absolutely loved it..
but im happy im no longer doing it...
I watched my complete wall of my apartment transform into a giant machine.
With these tiny little Jelly Bean Shaped Razor toothed gnome things and they were cleaning
this giant machine that my wall became...