• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] DXM & Alcohol

yes many years ago i took about 700mgs of dxm and drank a lot before i did> i end up passing out and woke up on the way to the hospital cause i fell asleep when i was fucked up and my friends were super parinoid so they called 911. it fuckin sucked cause i woke up still trippin on the way to the hospital> i thought i had got abducted by aliens. worst experience of my life.

coming from a dude who can drink a case of beer and eat 10 rolls and 5 hits of lsd and be fine. DONT DRINK LIQUOR ON DXM

So I used to eat a lot of dxm. I only weigh 100 lbs (on a good day) but in the past I would eat 2 boxes of tripple c's a night. I stopped doing that a while ago but recently I was one of the most fucked up I have ever been.
*First off I just want to say that unless you are careful dxm and alcohol are a bad mixture because they are both downers and you will get ridiculously fucked up.
Well about a month ago I was partying with some friends. I decided to rail a xanax or 2 and then I shotgunned 4 black death. Well I then went to another house and decided it was a good idea to chase 600mg of dxm with a pink panty dropper. I was so fucked that night that I couldnt walk. Hit my face on a coffee table. And dont remember a single event from that night.
Granted it was probably the xanax that put me over the edge... But you have to be very careful when mixing your dxm and alcohol. Especially is you are planning on taking a lot. One sip of beer when you have taken a lot of dxm and you will more then likely get drunk. Very fun as long as you are careful.

Weed and dxm is fine... but try to stay away from the alcohol

alcohol doesn't really add to the dxm high.
i tend to drink on dxm cuz i'm a raging alcoholic, keep it to 2-3 drinks though.

I'd lose the alcohol from the mix. DXM & alcohol is a bad combo.

is it bad as in potential health problems.. or just a bad experience on it. because we only put maybe 4 shots of biccardi with the 4 fl oz of tussin. and we had an amazing time but we didnt get sent to another universe until we smoked the pot. was it just we havnt reached peak or was it the pot that brought it, and is it avised not to add any alcohal to the mix at all not even a bit? Because it was a great experience

If you're going to drink on DXM, do it sparingly. One of my friends and his brother had to take one of their friends to the hospital because he had a seizure after taking 300mgs of DXM and drinking about a third of a fifth of vodka.

Merged with (newly composed) combo thread,

It seems I was a bit fast, forgetting for a minute about the weed part of your proposed combination... but when I think about it, let's just leave it like this since DXM & Alcohol is an especially important part to talk about here. The extra influence you would get from the weed can be discussed and read about in this DXM & weed combo thread

As suggested by another, I would lose the alcohol from the combo because just as with other dissociatives it is not worth the dizziness you will get from it! The whole result from that would be intensified by the weed so then it would be like that even more so...

Weed is a good addition, and I say that not even liking DXM at all. I just can tell it works fine together in general.

Last edited:
The key to this combo is to keep both the DXM and booze levels lol. If you take it easy, it's kind of nice. They both potentiate each other. The booze chills out the whole experience and the DXM and some psychedelia...

Ive seen and experienced drinking while on dxm. First off i would like to say do not mix any alcohol if you take anymore then 720mg IMO....ive done it a few times but the last time i did it i had taken 980mgs and about 6 shots of greygoose about 6 hours into the trip. Long story short i dont remember anything that happend. At the time i was younger so i was riding my bike everywhere and that night i guess i fell off my bike and just left it in the road and walked away because i think rite after i fell i forgot what happend so i just strolled off. shitty part was it was a custom bike with a Standard STA 500 frame and all together it cost 1200 bucks, FUCKKKK. All i know is i woke up about 7 hours later during the daylight in my buddys back yard wich is about 10 miles away from my house just laying in the grass. NO idea how i got there, shirt was ripped and i was bleeding from both my knees and elbows. One other occasion that sticks out in my head was my buddy that came to my house a couple years ago completely fucking wasted off like 14 shots....he took 2 boxes of coricidin and once it kicked in the dude couldnt say a word. I pretty much told him i had to go in and he said ok but for about 4 hours he sat on my doorstep and every 10 mins he would ring my doorbell and ask to smoke. Throughout the night he rang the doorbell about 60 times and every single time i told him no and to leave but he forgot that i told him the second i walked in. SO yeah i dont think mixing ALOT of dxm with ALOT of alcohol is a good idea because u tend to forget everything IME

I've tried it other way around. 50mgs of DXM and then half bottle of vodka within 4 hours ( and little bit of weed and Xanax ) It was fucking awesome. Especially music and dancing was more pleasurable.

My friend did this, he had drank 2-3 shots of liquor and was playing a drinking game with cough syrup that has DXM in it and he and his friend each drank the entire bottle of cough syrup and had a DXM Trip at the first or second level/plateau, felt like they were floating, and vomited from the alcohol in the cough syrup and from the alcohol they had drank as liquor.