• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 5-MeO-DIPT & MDMA

Godsakes, of any place on the interweb, I thought this would be the one place that someone would know what Foxy is. Christ, I'm in Africa and I know what it is.

Foxy is 5-Meo-DiPT.

Godsakes, of any place on the interweb, I thought this would be the one place that someone would know what Foxy is. Christ, I'm in Africa and I know what it is.

Foxy is 5-Meo-DiPT.
I have no idea what your talking about.

Please try not to use slang as it probably only relates to your area of the world.
Sums it up pretty nicely. You also must remember that this is the Ecstasy forum, if you had mentioned it in the Psychedelic forum you would assume alot more people would know that Foxy = 5-Meo-DiPT. Sorry I can't comment OP, I can barely get MDMA during these harsh, unforgiving times :\.

I have to apologize, I didn't realize it wasn't widely known under that name. It was published about in playboy magazine under that name so I assumed it was just a given.

Send me 2 doses and I'll be your guinea pig! lol

I read that playboy article and have been searching for it ever since.

(jk... sort of.)

If you don't start getting helpful responses today I will ship this over to PD tonight.

Still, whatever the argument for using slang is...don't use it. It's likely that people will not know what it is and therefore the chance of getting a useful response lessens. It's always a good idea to assume that people not from your area don't know the slang.

Like saying eccys or w/e for E.

Foxy is also a nicname for that girl that murdered her roommate in Italy and for probably many other things. When u say methoxy, everyone knows what it is.

back n 2003 i went thriough ALOT of 5meodipt
rtired a lot of different combos with it
foxy and heroin= very cartoonie and smoths out the foxy and makes that static like buzz feel really good
foxy and acid= usally dont blend right and sometimes ends in black out the rainbow trails beinhind everything longer and a little windyer
foxy and coke= more intense but more uncomfortable especailly with the shitting at the end of the trip
foxy and shrooms=visuals incresed like of the foxy but a lttle less colorfull and more free flowing
foxy and X= increases the sneuallness of the x and the foxy and increses them expenecially at that. the eye twiches forom the x are amplified to ridicolous level during peak making for some intersting overwhelming visualls.
foxy and 2ct7= like flowing through a prism within a clydascope. lots of snse blending and had the edged distortion of foxy with the twisting distortion of the 2ct7 running the show in that department.
LOT more and combining 3 or 4 of the previous listed at once but will go over more when sober. to much heroin tonight to type