Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E & DOX

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E and any member of the DOX family. Please direct all of your questions about 2C-E + a DOX to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
i might try a combo of DOM and 2c-e if i can get it, my friend has told me its great and highly recommended

A 2C-E & DOX thread? Why on earth :D

Can't imagine why someone would want to do this but ok!
To each his own

To each his own

yeah isn't that just overkill? Isn't doX enough? Why 2ce and doX, that would have the worst body load wouldn't it? Plus it would be mad. I know someone who took acid and doi and said it was way too insane and this guy has taken 11 grams of shrooms before!!!

I've combined 2c-e, 2c-i, & DOI to good effect. Mad visuals, and it lasts awhile, was coming up fast, and felt pretty intoxicated roughly 30min in. Didn't have too much of a body load, but the phenethylamines tend to be pretty good to my body. I certainly enjoyed it, but wouldn't recommend it to the inexperienced or faint of heart for sure!

For the record, I took 10mg 2c-e, 12mg 2c-i, and 2mg DOI at roughly the same time.

I find it hilarious to see this thread was made by Xorkoth a while ago and the see this

To each his own

HAHAHAHA :D :D

Xorkoth has done 2C-E with DOx's many times; likely why the thread got made. :D

I will try this combo someday. It may be super intense but it also sounds like a pretty awe inspiring experience!

I have done a small bump of 2CE (6mg) mixed with an unknown amount of Bromo-Dragonfly, I guess about 500uq. This happened because the edge used for dosing the 2CE was not perfectly clean.
A very intense experience. They do potenciate each other, but not in a really pleasant way imho. A lot of anxiety appeared when I finally realised that this 'hell of a mad strong 2CE-trip' was actually the beginning of a very long and exhausting bromo experience. The 2CE faded after 3 hours and the bromo worked for more than 14 hours.
Maybe I gonna do some small bumps of 2CE the next time I do bromo just after the bromo peak.
Imho Bromo-Dragonfly is very close to being a perfect drug on it's own, so I did not think that much about combining this with other drugs so far. Well, except for ketamine. :)

The DOXs, as well as LSD, make gerat chemicals to lay down an altered baseline state. Once a DOX is established into the plateau stage, or even a stable peak, one can add another, shorter substance, such as a 2C-X or MDMA or something. This tends to be a good combo, though only occasionally are special combinations found that feel like more than just the sum of the two parts (such as LSD + MDMA or LSD + 2C-B). I could easily see DOC + 2C-E being a very special combo, or DOM + 2C-E. Somehow I haven't tried either yet though. :)

DOM and 2CE sounds very interesting indeed.
I really love to do Bromo-Dragonfly and LSD. Bromo for me feels like a well-balanced mixture of LSD and MDMA. Mixing bromo and LSD is like the 'candyflip for the big guys'.

I like how this discussion has a long duration / large dilation.... very DOX-like indeed. :)

DOM+2C-E is amazing but shouldn't be explored by anyone who isn't very familiar with each compound individually. The body load can be a bit much and 2C-E should be taken several hours after DOM. Concerning the dose 2.5-3mg of DOM without tolerance is a good foundation once you get settled into it. 10-14mg is a good dose for 2ce in my opinion. However I found its nice to time it so 2ce begins to peak during the first peak of DOM so that way they will intertwine more organized yet still have the unpredictable fluctuations during the latter end of the trip. Visuals become extraordinarily complex and 3 dimensional. Forget reading and expect to see trails so intricate to where it looks like human beings have supernatural powers (pulsating and shimmering trails which may even interact with the larger and more intricate patterns in the background.) Psychologically its quite maddening sure but that's what makes combos like this adventurous and highly introspective. Its somewhat like a large dose of DOM in terms of intensity but mentally the place is much different. More turbulent and manic with 2ce in the picture. At least this is what I've found concerning myself. Very special combo that I'd recommend to anyone who finds each compound to be a gem.

I am thinking about taking 2mg of DOC and then towards the middle of the second "phase", which I guess on any other drug I would call the plateau, taking 8-10mg of 2-C-E. If I do this, which I still have not made up my mind about, I will definitely throw up a trip report.

This thread has got me thinking about combining 2C-P whilst peaking on DOC. Something tells me that would be a pretty spectacular combination, and I would imagine duration would be similar if timed at the correct point. Of course, the 2C-P would be insufflated as this tends to be my preferred mode of administration - cuts out nearly all of the slow come-up phase, reduces this from 3+ hours to around 15 minutes.

I never thought this of DOx.

I might have to try using my DOC as a baseline for other chems. I really like DOC :)