• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Combining two different NDRI (Methylphenidate and a-pvp/mdpv)

snubi

Bluelighter
What happens if you take two different ndri, would there be a synergistic effect. Or would they compete at the transporter.
I once took 3000mg of methylphenidate after a 23 days long binge on MDPV with little sleep and got absolutely zero effect.

Im guessing it was the MDPV that blocked the Methylphenidate. has any tried combining methylphenidate with a-pvp?

I haven't tested this combination but I would imagine either one of two possibilities: one overpowers the other or they synergize which might be unpleasant a la norepinephrine.

3 grams of methylphenidate has to be the largest dose I've heard of that's insane.

You should prob take a long long break from stims.

Im an addict and i relapsed 40 days ago after having been clean and sober for 18 months. im pretty much immune to all stims except a-pvp and MDPV, the first month on MDPV i i snort and smoke like a maniac for 5 days and use large doses of diazeam/alprazolm/phenazepam. to obliterate the paranoia, and keep the shadow people at bay. i use seroquel every 5 days days to get some sleep.

After a month the MDPV has a paradoxical effect on me which i have seen in other people after a month of MDPV use, i can sleep every day,, sometimes i just fall a sleep right after smoking a hit of pv.

The only drug that i get effect from when im addicted to MDPV is MDMA and i had to snort 1800mg(Very bad idea). i guess its the only drug powerfull enough to overcome MDPV. I once ingested 380mg oxycontin with no opiate tolerance and i didnt die. i have also tried IV cocaine, amphetamine, and morphine
with no effect. i once smoked 600mg of frebase cocaine and i didnt feel a thing.

I was just wondering if its the same with a-pvp? as i have like 800mg methylphenidate. Would it be a waste to plug it all? i just ran out of a-pvp and thought it maybe could help with the depresion and cravings i will get tommmorow.

I am going to rehab but im on a waiting list and there is no spot available before sometime in january

Generally when combining two of the same, they compete for the receptor. Sounds like some scary as drug use going on in your life i would suggest chillin on the stims and sleeping it off for a week or so. I used to use insane amounts of MDPV and phenazepam and like everyone else with this combo eventually hit a dead end hard.

What happens if you take two different ndri, would there be a synergistic effect. Or would they compete at the transporter.
I once took 3000mg of methylphenidate after a 23 days long binge on MDPV with little sleep and got absolutely zero effect.

Im guessing it was the MDPV that blocked the Methylphenidate. has any tried combining methylphenidate with a-pvp?

This is why it's so difficult to give succinct cogent answer to questions about neuropharmacology (that hasn't been researched in a lab). Every person will react with a different metabolic rate and the activity of all the enzymes involved in metabolizing a drug will diifer for all of them (relates to genetic expression of these enzymes). Also every person exposes themselves to different drugs/food/environment.

Eg. in your case you have a very high blood concentration of MDPV (which is an NDRI) from 23 day's of chronic use. It's also formed tighter bound complexes with the neurotransmitter receptor site protein it binds to.

It 'makes sense' that taking another NDRI (like methylphenidate) would have it's effect's blunted or outright halted because all you're dopaminergic (and noradragenic) receptor's are tightly bound to the high concentration of MDPV in your body (and bound to your neurons).

In fact there's research going on now right now about using Methylphenidate, MDPV, bupropion and similar NDRIs because they bind to the same DAT receptor site's as meth and coke (thus blocking the effect's of meth or coke from inducing the efflux of dopamine/norepinephrine when taken):

"Bupropion, methylphenidate, and 3,4-methyelenedioxypyrovalerone antagonize methamphetamine-induced efflux of dopamine according to their potencies as dopamine uptake inhibitors: implications for the treatment of methamphetamine dependence."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679734/

So it should be that taking another NDRI (methylphenidate) while you've been on a HUGE dose of another NDRI (methylphenidate) will 'block' the MDPV molecule's from binding to their receptor target's because those targets are already more tightly bound to methylphenidate.

But as I said at the start everybody has very dynamic neurochemistry and metabolism (and maybe they have more/different pharmacologically active compounds in their bodies) and there's probably some people out there who wouldn't 'suffer' these effect's and would indeed feel the full effects of methylyphenidate. I believe this would be a very small sub-set of the population though and it's more likely then not that you'll get no/little effects.

Myself, a daily medical bupropion user MDPV, a-PVP, ethylphenidate, hell even MDMA (and many other entheogens, 6-APB, 4-FA, MDA, etc.) don't do a thing to me (except sometimes just the negative effects like teeth grinding when I've taken a super huge dose of MDMA). Cocaine doesn't do a thing either (though I've yet to freebase it) and neither does amphetamine (I've never tried methamphetamine).

I've tried most of my adult life (30+) just trying to experience a roll or something similar and got nothing (and I'd have to stop bupropion for several month's since I've taken it daily for years if there's even a chance to get high) and didn't put it together till not too long ago that most drug's are NDRI's (or have re-uptake inhibition effects) just like bupropion. The I dunno 200-300mg of a-PVP I tried smoking, snorting AND plugging in one session (reckless I know ... I just want to know what these high's are like FFS!) didn't do jack for me (I only use quality tested reagent's, the a-PVP is from SI).

My point is all you'll ever get from these RCs are completely subjective account's. You have to use your own judgement of what drug's you currently have in your body and what drugs you've done in the past and how they affected you to decide what you should do. You should at least allergy test and re-consider your current behaviours/decisions because 3000mg of methylphenidate and a 23 day MDPV binge is far too much and show's that these drugs have already done to you what they do (impair cognitive function). Hopefully you're still alive 2 years later :D.

I was addicted to A-pvp for about a year after being a daily iv cocaine user/crack smoker. When I tried the a-pvp the first time alongside the crack it felt incredible. Then I just stopped doing cocaine altogether both HCL and Crack and switched to doing a-pvp every day as it was so cheap(way cheaper than coke),easy to get, and lasted so much longer compared to coke/crack. This ended up being one of the worst addictions I have ever had. I wasn't sleeping, eating, and I would become extremely paranoid to the point of hallucinating almost everytime I did it even with benzos like klonopin that I took daily alongside the A-pvp and subutex as well. I was smoking it off of foil with a straw/tube and also injecting it. More than a few times I wigged out so bad because I though someone was inside my house(but really wasn't), always thought the cops were outside listening to me and were going to kick my door or windows in and arrest me, and once tripped so bad I thought there was an entire squad of police drilling into my ceiling and walls watching me with micro sized cameras, and always saw the "shadow people" that everyone talks about, also thought they were in my walls ready to bust the whole wall down and get me! It was absolutely insane, and I was so addicted that even though I hated a lot of the effects I still felt like I "had" to do it every day for some reason. Eventually that shit came to a screeching halt when it dried up around me and its almost non existent where I live now, but for over a year that stuff was everywhere where I live and it took a toll on me and lots of people in my area, it was all over the news! I am real glad I was basically forced to stop doing that toxic ass shit because it made me wake up and realize how bad it was affecting me and my family watching me trip out every day and night, it was not something that was easy to hide for me, it gave me crazy super wide eyes and made me say super crazy shit out loud to my parents like "Hey mom someone is inside my room trying to get me!" for example. Now if someone were to offer me that shit there is no way in hell I would take it!!! Now I am basically off street stimulants like coke and crack too for the most part, I will do them whenever I have a good amount of money and its around, but I usually 90% of the time these days just stick with my prescribed meds, including Adderall which even though its a stimulant, has kind of a calming feeling to me because I have ADHD, it just gets me motivated and focused on things I am doing without any of the bad stimulant side effects. So glad I am done with that nightmare though! Seriously fuck a-pvp!