• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Combining tramadol with oxycodone

I did it frequently, what's your tolerance? take care because both can lead to respiratory depression, more so when combining them. if you are not addicted to tramadol and have to take it for the snri part I would suggest taking only oxy, tramadol doesn't add very much beside the snri effects.

As Morph said, there may be a slight synergy of opioid activity, but generally the Oxy will blow the tramadol out of the water, in that respect. Can be pleasant to feel the serotonin repuptake inhibition/release alongside Oxy’s clear effects!!

Always start lower with both when combining!!

I did it frequently, what's your tolerance? take care because both can lead to respiratory depression, more so when combining them. if you are not addicted to tramadol and have to take it for the snri part I would suggest taking only oxy, tramadol doesn't add very much beside the snri effects.

I have taken 1g of tramadol and last week did 80mg of oxy after weeks of not doing opiates. I would only take one of the opis at a time but the problem is that I have only 40mg of oxy left and will propably share it with a friend.
Would something like 600mg of tramadol and 20mg oxy be a good combination?

pfffffffff you may have a seizure, I am used to 800-100mg doses but I got this habit for a while, how often can you take 600 mg without problems? the tramadol dose may be a little too high but it's fine with 20 mg oxy, could you do 400 and 20 instead ?

tramadol can be re-dosed easily compared to codeine, so why not start with 400 and 20 mg and if you feel you need more you can take more after, when stacked like this the bioavailability of tramadol becomes even higher

Yeah, I guess I better start with 400mg of tramadol since Ive never combined these two. Ive got a lot of history with tramadol btw, used to get those Indian 100mg IR packs cheaply and have never gotten a full blown seizure even when tapering off 4mg scripted xans. I would be using subutex, because its by far the cheapest opioid in Finland but the last three times that I did it I have only ever gotten a really shitty fucking feeling. Even 0.3mg gave me a horrible feeling for whatever reason.

I understand , I am in the same boat with my tramadol tolerance. what formulations is the oxy? ER / IR?

I guess it will be ER, but Im not too sure. When doing stupid combos with my friends Ive always said that "you can always take more, but never less", so I should have thought about taking 400mg max at the start.

It is a good combo but like morpheous said be careful with the tramadol dose and keep it low as you can, plus the chance of seizures is not good. That being said they do synergize quite nicely. It also synergizes well with subutex for anyone who is wondering, Its one of my fav combos , but i overdid the tramadol a few times and it was not fun. be safe!

Morphs right, it is staggered dosing that does it for Tramadol. Please don’t start at 400 though, build up to it in combo.