• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combining Psilocybin and Mescaline. Anyone done it?

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
WAs reading and article about original palo alto psychedelic experiments in the sixties. Mixed Psilocybin and Mescaline. I have both and have used them separately. Wondering if anybody has ever combined them and what their experience was?

I've mixxed cactus tea resin with shrooms. Best combo ever, always eat my shrooms and cactus about the same time. Right as soon as you start peaking on shrooms the cactus will start to kick in (cactus tends to be really sneaky onset at an hour and a half for me.) This combo will make you super lethargic with a nice fuzzy body buzz, has some of the most wonderful flowing visuals as well.
Another reason this rocks is because if i go all the way with mushrooms i feel like demon entities are spying on me, if i go all the way with cactus i puke my guts out. This combo allows me to trip face without puking or fearing for my sanity.
I have a couple of foot worth of cactus resin and a mushroom chocolate that i've been saving for the right time. Best for a solo trip im my opinion, it's a very gentle combo that should be enjoyed with nature.
The downside to this combo is bloating from eating dried mushrooms and cactus extract. Best to consume these on an empty stomach, once i ate them after a large meal and i looked pregnant from all the trapped gas. Peppermint tea will help unplug with the quickness and gives very relieving and entertaining mega-farts.
My suggestion is DO IT

I could definitely see some synergy going on there, but it also sounds like a recipe for Nuclear Powered Puking™. Make sure to report back if you do it!

Nothing intresting in this combo: between the waves of tryptamine you will feel waves of phenethylamines. Was like a fighting between them. Than phenetylamines wins and you do not feel any triptamine at all. Just the waste of mushrooms.

I've mixxed cactus tea resin with shrooms. Best combo ever, always eat my shrooms and cactus about the same time. Right as soon as you start peaking on shrooms the cactus will start to kick in (cactus tends to be really sneaky onset at an hour and a half for me.) This combo will make you super lethargic with a nice fuzzy body buzz, has some of the most wonderful flowing visuals as well.
Another reason this rocks is because if i go all the way with mushrooms i feel like demon entities are spying on me, if i go all the way with cactus i puke my guts out. This combo allows me to trip face without puking or fearing for my sanity.
I have a couple of foot worth of cactus resin and a mushroom chocolate that i've been saving for the right time. Best for a solo trip im my opinion, it's a very gentle combo that should be enjoyed with nature.
The downside to this combo is bloating from eating dried mushrooms and cactus extract. Best to consume these on an empty stomach, once i ate them after a large meal and i looked pregnant from all the trapped gas. Peppermint tea will help unplug with the quickness and gives very relieving and entertaining mega-farts.
My suggestion is DO IT
I dig your enthusiasm. i have mushrooms that I've encapsulated and achuma resin. So, I'm thinking it will go down easy....

Oh it's good. I mean I guess I can't say to as what your alluding(mine was a mixture of 4-HO-DMT and mescaline), but still....

I could definitely see some synergy going on there, but it also sounds like a recipe for Nuclear Powered Puking™. Make sure to report back if you do it!

It was awesome. I went low dose with each and it was mellow and beautiuful. Figured it was better to do too little than too much. I hung out around the house feeling warm and open and then rode down to Venice Beach on my bike and felt the air going by and saw the sun shining on the water in the holiest of ways. It's warm, easy and compatible. Highly Recommended.