• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Combining phenibut with baclophen to lessen the rate phenibut withdrawals develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psood0nym

Bluelighter
I've combined phenibut and baclofen a few times now to good effect. Both feel very similar to me on their own, with phenibut being a bit more preferable. The combination actually feels a little better than either on its own (though still more of a relaxed good mood feeling than a gabanergic "high" -- though alcohol can make it that). But what I'm really interested in from the combination is its potential to lessen the rate at which phenibut withdrawal becomes a possibility. I know baclofen withdrawals also occur, but from what I've read they don't become a risk nearly as quickly as with phenibut (though I haven't been able to find out precisely what frequency of use tends to result in withdrawals after cessation). With phenibut even just taking it four days in a row can seemingly result in a week of pretty nasty withdrawals whose negative symptoms are totally out of proportion with the positive effects of phenibut, which is a real pain because the phenibut experience is both nice and highly functional.

Does anybody have experience using this combination for an extended duration, and if you've had withdrawals from the combo, how much longer did it take to get you to that point than with phenibut alone? I'm also interested in maybe simply alternating the two drugs for the same reason, so any experience anyone has with that would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
Save the baclofen for when you are ready to come off the phenibut. Trust me. When your habit of phen gets too high or for whatever reason you want to quit then stop the phen dead and float down on a 7 day baclofen pillow and quit that too.

Over a year on Phenibut, at the worst being 2.7 grams every 5 hours, trust me, the Baclofen will be a Godsend. I thought taking Lyrica was awful as a speed freak (since Lyrica has a high affinity towards the alpha-2 Delta sites which close Calcium Channels which inhibits norepinephrine and dopamine to be released . . . ), but tapering off with the Lyrica made it almost unnoticeable, aside from the anhedonia that follows.
Phenibut is a creeper for sure. Not only is it addictive towards thoughts that are naturally addicted to anything, but more for those that have major anxiety. Be sure to cycle, and if you find yourself in that limbo as I did, the Baclofen will be a Godsend.

Status
Not open for further replies.