• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Combining MDMA + Supplements + Psychedelics

Dantez

Greenlighter
Have heard that racetams greatly enhance a roll and prevent neurotoxicity...

Psychedelics also go well with MDMA, I have MDMA, 2CB, LSD and will combining these soon.

Magnesium also protects against neurotoxicity.

How do the racetams compare to psychedelics when combined with MDMA? And would it be safe to combine racetams + psychedelics + mdma? Trying to get an idea of how effective racetams are with mdma compared to psychedelics? LSD + MDMA is supposedly very euphoric, but I want to take the experience further.

Besides enhancing the roll and reducing neurotoxicity nootropics might give you the worst headache of your life lasting for hours, ruin your trip, cause lots of anxiety and actually be the cause of neurotoxicity if improperly combined with powerful psychoactive drugs.

I recommend to get the feel for nootropics you choose to use by themselves first to see how your body-brain-mind-emotions react to them. And when combining with psychoactives, always start with lower dosage for noots!

Of all the nootropics and smarts to go with MDMA and psychedelics I'd recommend Oxyracetam (increases visual effects, adds to hypomania and sense of well-being), Aniracetam (increases visual effects, increases auditory effects, adds to sense of well-being), Piracetam (increases visual effects, adds to hypomania and sense of well-being), Phenibut (adds to hypomania and sense of well-being, relaxes) and Agmatine (adds to sense of well-being, relaxes, soothes).

Magnesium also is a weak NMDA antagonist (the most famous NMDA-antagonist is Ketamine), I find it beneficial before and after trips.

Noopept is too powerful even by itself and may cause a really bad headache for hours when mixed with psychs, stims or molly. I suggest to never mix Noopept with any psychoactives.

Huperzine A (increases visual effects, increases dreaming and imagination), Phenylpiracetam (adds to hypomania and sense of well-being) and Pramiracetam (adds to hypomania and greatly increases memory recollection) are pretty good by themselves and could be used with psychedelics and molly but with caution and with a lot smaller amounts than if taken by themselves, a lot smaller amounts!

LSD, 2C-B and MDMA are powerful as they are, especially when combined, careful adding noots to the equation!

Be safe! ;)