• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combining LSD & Mushrooms, what order to take them in?

fice1991

Greenlighter
I'll try to make this brief. Monday I got 14 grams of the best amazonian shrooms I've ever gotten. On Monday I was drinking a little and decided to take a small amount, 1.2 grams. I took it and then sort of forgot about it and then 2 hours later it just HITS me! Solid visuals, can't stop laughing, overall tripping pretty good! It was so unexpected from just 1.2 grams... It's not that I have a low tolerance for shrooms, it's just that these were the best I've had. I've done shrooms many, many times, and nothing hit me as hard as these for such a small amount!
On Tuesday I decided to up it a little, was drinking again and took 2 grams then 1.5 hours later another 1.5 grams - so 3.5 total, and it was just as fun!
So now I have 10 grams left and I assume I have a pretty good tolerance now since I've done it two days in a row.
Today I got two tabs of LSD @ 125ug. I know it's from a legit source and usually when I take 2 I trip for a solid 8-12 hours with crazy visuals. That's not including the come down - after I have a nice glow that lasts for most of the day.
Tonight I want to get pretty bold. I have amazing shrooms and LSD I just don't know what order to do them in?
I've never had a bad trip so I'm really looking to get pretty far out there tonight, since the new year is soon :D
Any advice would be awesome!

Wow, you're gonna be in shroom world for 3 days?

By proxy, you should take the lsd first since it lasts longer. When mixing two psychedelics like those, always start at lower doses (since you can always up it later). If I were you, I'd take the shrooms around 3 hours after dropping the lsd. That's enough time to feel out where you are in acid world.
As far as amount, like you say you have tolerance there but given what you posted, I'd still start at 1 tab and then 1g shrooms at the 3 hour point. That's a powerful mix though, and from my own experience doing shrooms and acid together a few times, it is a deep and hardcore experience. But that's why you should start low even if you have tolerance. You will euphorically melt along with your environment. :)