Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combination 4AcO/HO-DiPT with MDMA.

Achten

Bluelighter
Hi,

What are your experiences with combining these 2 chems, or mdma witg other 4xO-xxx's?

Which do you like to take first, and why?

Anxious to hear your stories!

I took 30mg of 4-HO-MiPT (tripped 2 days before though) an hour before 150mg really good MDMA. It was amazing, added some visuals to the roll but overall I felt like the tryptamine was completely overpowered. Might have been tolerance, but there were only positives ime.
Coming up on both at the same time might be rough, I'd take the psychedelic first any day.

I find 4-ho-dipt already feels much like mdma in many ways so I am not sure combining the two would add much to the experience. That being said 4-sub tryptamines generally combine very well with mdma so I would say go for it and report back.

When i trip 2 days in a row, i always take the trip the first day and mdma the next. I dont know if this is backed up by science, but i do this because i feel taking mdma on day 1 you oversaturate your receptors so you trip less hard when taking a psychedelic the next day. (opinions are welcomed)

But my question now is about combining them, or maybe letting one run its course and then take the other to prolong. A bit like Shulgin's idea of first taking mdma and then 2c-b to lengthen the experience.

My initial thought would be mdma first and after 3hours or so the psychedelic. With mdma first i think the comeup is smoother for the psychedelic afterwards, no?

@Buzz Lightbeer: why would you always take the psychedelic first?

Plan is renting a cabin in the woods with my girlfriend and exploring eachother and our minds. ❤️

I always take the mdma first and when the comeup is over I take the psychedelic along with a mdma booster (half the initial dose as recommended by Shulgin)