• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Coloured Sweat out of Finger Nails & Skin

TheUsername

Greenlighter
I have scoured the internet for years looking for an explanation but I've never even seen it mentioned before.
I'm 30, from London. Used to take mdma and pills during my late teens. On several occasions, usually at higher doses, I noticed I would get some little inky blotches over my skin, like residue set from sweat which could be smeared and rubbed off, almost like rubber. Usually it would be around the cuticles and finger nails, but also extremities such as hands and face, sometimes collecting on the lips. The colour sometimes related to the colour of the pills. I thought maybe it was the colouring used in the pills being sweated out.

The first time I had seen this was on a friend when I was completely sober. I had met him the morning after he had taken some and he had some white residue around his finger nails.
I remember having this at one point and spotting blue patches on the inside of my t-shirt the day after being at a club.
The first time it happened I totally freaked out. I've had white, red, blue, brown, black... all sorts of colours.

After 10 years of no use I had some pills recently and it happened again. I took pictures and a video for proof that it wasn't just me tripping.

I'm completely baffled and also shocked that there is no mention of this anywhere.

...Has anyone else had this? Any ideas what it could be? It's such an unusual thing to happen.

I have never heard of it. It sounds bizzare.
Does it also happen with clean crystal MDMA without dyes?

Only time I had something like this was when I bought a lovely [but snide] pair of Armani jeans and wore them for the first time at a rave. When I got home I went for a bath and my legs were all blue. I thought I had cyanosis and was going to die. It was just I had sweated so much the dye came out of the jeans and stained my legs haha.

Not saying you wear snide gear but might this explain it?

Haha, no no. Picture this... you're rolling, sitting at home. You look down at your hands and notice the odd patch of inky residue collecting on your hands, as if parts of sweat are coloured and slightly thicker than just salt water. You rub and it comes off, if it's been there for a while it has become hard, can be slightly shiny.
As I say it has happened several times to me, I have seen it happen to others, usually face and hands although it could be generally everywhere and it's just that face and hands are most visible.
If nobody has had this, has anyone ever noticed the collection of white residue on the corners of your mouth, I think it's related to that as that usually occurs at the same time.

I've had the white residue on my lips because of dehydration I thought. The stuff on your hands? Don't know, sounds horrid sorry I can't advise. Perhaps collect some and check it out when sober? Is there a smell to it? With asparagus and garlic for example their odour comes through on sweat.

Strange

After 10 years of no use I had some pills recently and it happened again. I took pictures and a video for proof that it wasn't just me tripping.

Can you post em? Sounds like there is probably a simpler explanation to this than might seem obvious. Were you handling a pen, or drooling on some printed paper or something? People monging out on MDMA do weird stuff...

They're not too clear, one is in the top right of my finger nail, on top of the finger nail and skin. The other is on the finger. I actually intended on keeping a sample and sending it somewhere for analysis.
I am quite sure there isn't a simple explanation, it has happened too many times, once for example when I was just laying in bed on my laptop.
The video I took shows me removing another bit I had seen on my cheek in the mirror and examining in my hand. The pictures and video were all on the same most recent occasion, I also saw some on my forearm.
thumbnail
thumbnail

25h1egj.jpg
[/IMG]
9k7yx1.jpg
[/IMG]
thumbnail

Last edited:
The only was I can describe it is kind of like drying ink, sticky. Sticks to your hairs, sometimes peels off and can be slightly translucent.

Maybe the RC chemical MDAI has something to do with it? I know for instance that impure batches of MDAI would leave red / pink stains on my fingers or the baggie it came in, so here my little theory of what's going on, maybe it helps you out? :)

-- Peace o/

Maybe the RC chemical MDAI has something to do with it? I know for instance that impure batches of MDAI would leave red / pink stains on my fingers or the baggie it came in, so here my little theory of what's going on, maybe it helps you out? :)

-- Peace o/

...Do you mean from touching it?
Just to be clear this is appearing in areas that have not come in physical contact with the pills. It literally seems like toxins or something being pushed out of the skin

Yes indeed touching it or insufflating it and then touching other Research Chemicals / prrescription pills, hope it helps. :)

-- Peace o/

The photos are of very poor quality. Try uploading with higher definition please.

DocLad