• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Colour therapy books

Borderballad

Greenlighter
Gfnd9L3.jpg
[/URL]

Received a few books in the post today and I have to say I am pretty chuffed. Especially with the Kew Gardens plant book! As you can see above it has a colour guide on the opposite page. They're all quite thick and decent quality in the paper too!

Has anyone purchased these before, or am I just a massive child? :D more pics to come once I have had a proper look!

I love grown up colouring books! Especially the ones with really tiny patterns and intricate details. Currently I'm really into the Enchanted Forest and Lost Ocean books by Johanna Basford. Which book is it in your pic?

I love colouring since being in the looney bin a few months ago. I don't have any books though unfortunately!

I absolutely love these. You can get them from theWorks which is a UK based company but I'm sure if you look up colour therapy on amazon they'll come up too!

I want that one, OP! What do you use to color with? Your colors look so rich for colored pencil.

I think that book shows the colour guide on the left side and the right is for yourself? Seen it in the works hahaha. May have to invest in a few of these tomorrow as I have all new pens/pencils!

Oh, I see. I have never seen any like that here. Going to check out the website for theWorks.