• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

coloring smoke with food dyes

bjznoviskey

Bluelighter
So making cupcakes with my girlfriend the other day and had an idea while coloring the icing: Could putting a few drops of food coloring(three of four ingredients being water, PG, and propylparaben, the others being the color IE Red 40) in a bulb with a drug being vaped(from me aPVP or aPHP) for a novel effect be dangerous? Basically, I'm asking is there a chance of danger in breakdown of the food dyes with the addition of heat?

There's a good chance at least one of those compounds will break down into something else when exposed to high temperatures. Don't do it too often. Once every month or two is most likely safe enough.

HL ---> NsPD. You'll get more answers there.

Don't bother, food dye won't effectively color smoke.

Knowing what dyes do to your mouth, I think it would be a horrendous idea to be inhaling something that could do that to your lungs. Food dye wouldn't work, but there are ways to get colored smoke, all horrible to be inhaling.

Knowing what dyes do to your mouth, I think it would be a horrendous idea to be inhaling something that could do that to your lungs. Food dye wouldn't work, but there are ways to get colored smoke, all horrible to be inhaling.

It's what I figured, glad to get confirmation before attempting any