• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Colorado pill circulation

hes asking whats around in that area o.0 check put pillreports.com

Im one of the few that post on pills in Colorado an 80% of what I come across is bunk . im just wondering what I might come across an if their low/ mid or high dosed or bunk

So I came across som mac reboots , dolphins , dragonfly's an i herd of some A|X
Going around all good :)
I haven seen any bunk pill for a lil

I also came across some blue monsters but the guy wouldn't let me see or test till I Gave over the $ :(

Ahhh the dragonfly's. The one pill that eludes me still to this day. But I haven't seen any good pills around my area for a bit. Hopefully more of them cali pills can make there way more inland.

Also footballs/basketballs with glitter an doraemons with glitter are in the mile high. It seem that theres a lot of good rolls going around now :) still a lot of iffy molly :(

$tays@fe

cali and the entire southwest seems to be the top dogs now. i havent seen a mint in months, and a new batch hasent been out in over a month. plenty of crystal but whatever....i dont get excited about that shit lol

i agree faced, i would gladely trade places with u guys from CO right now. Lots of quality presses flooding your scene right now. And don't get to depressed Faced, i got a couple NEW reports goin up tomorrow or the next day :)

^^^@ corbarkid99 hopefully theirs mints still around I have yet to try 1 : ( an I know they make their way to the mile high

So there still bunk molly going around but it not caths I dont think it might b mdai but I'm not a 100℅. Then the A|X are still around in red/pink , purples dark an light . an there still some MDA tan dragonflys still floating around. Then I got a white lightning bolt not too b confused with the MDA 1