• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Color of pills

COLORS MEAN NOTHING. End of story.

Although I must say, never eat black pills.
I mean, honestly, have you ever seen a BLACK pill? I sure haven't. So I'd advise against eating any if you're ever offered some ;)

runaway dreamer said:
Brown, orange = dirty, ugly heroin chunks in it

Just for that your post is complete crap. There is no heroin in pills!!!.

Nor does colour have anything to do with what is in them. All it takes is a different food dye and your pills will come out a different colour. Not exactly rocket science is it?

errr..... I tihnk runaway dreamer was JOKING.
pretty sure. Maybe you should put jk at the end.... not everyone is getting the joke.
And here I thought the colours was for branding purposes and to make it look pretty.

first off how the fuck do pills not have any fukn heroin in them are you fukn stupid??????????????????????
MaliceNwunderland - you shut the fuck up and never tell me to shut the fuck up again

also you have to ask for MDMA there is a difference between an extascy pill and an MDMA pill

mdma is pure compared to an e pill

edited for insults

Last edited by a moderator:
how the fuck do you guys know what is inside a pill unless your the fukn producer?
ya sure i dont know everything but you fukn people talk like you guys know everything and everything you know it right............. so heres my 2 cents to you ----- go fuck yourselves

runaway dreamer said:
first off how the fuck do pills not have any fukn heroin in them are you fukn stupid??????????????????????

How do you know there is heroin in pills? Heroin is far more expensive than MDMA pure gram for gram so any manufacturer would make more money selling heroin as heroin.
If you want to argue with that logic then fire away.

runaway dreamer said:
how the fuck do you guys know what is inside a pill unless your the fukn producer?

We use testing kits that chemically tell you if certain compounds are present in pills.
There are also places you can send tablets to which use Gas Chromotography which gives exact contents of pills and only 1 pills ever has been found to contain heroin (out of thousands tested) and that turned out to be specifically made to add fuel to "is there heroin in pills?" debate.

Try and refrain from the huge spray of insults and questioning of peoples sexuality. It does nothing but make you appear a touch ignorant.

runaway dreamer said:
Ok straight up way to much bullshit on in this thread. Color does mean jack shit but not necessarily. Every color does have a specific purpose related to the pill.... a producer would not put any color to any pill.
red = intense pill
yellow = happy
white = pure
those are some general facts on the colors, but there is more to it.
you dont have to test a pill to know its good, the color will tell you a lot.

what is this...1-800 dial a rose? Pill color means squat.

ho ho ho, merry christmas everybody, i love these kinda discussions..

/runs away while popping orange pills

=D

WOW

i think by thew end of this post, stupid people wont be posting anymore..

ok those 'heroin' pills you talking about, did they look like this heroin pill

a blue pill. which contains only mdma blue

a blue pill which contains meth, mdma and Acetaminophen 3 in 1 blue

i could go on but that would be a waste of time.....

and btw the way and i am actuly been serious here there are some thoughts that pill producers may actuly be trying out a method of which they make all a certain colour, say pink pills, better than the rest, so that you idiots notice and keep buying more, at which point they will start making them worse and worse... Stamp and Colour mean FA, wanna argue? i dont, i wanna fight so come fly to the uk and im all ready :D

runaway you're way wrong. Color means absolutely nothing.

Now some people have better 'luck' with certain colors, or they are superstitious.

Like me.. every green pill i've ever taken has been unbelievably good. And every orange pill has been crap.

But that means nothing... that is just the way things have worked... I will still buy a pill if its orange, even though ive had bad luck in the past...

runaway dreamer said:
MaliceNwunderland - you shut the fuck up and never tell me to shut the fuck up again

As long as you keep posting bullshit, I'll keep telling you to shut the fuck up tough guy. Don't like it? Then do something about it.

You said it yourself, how do you know heroin is in pills if your not producing them? Are you guessing? Someone told you other wise?? Please tell.

:) where's the love you guys??? We all know who is right on these thread so just lighten up:D

...................runaway dreamer........you are not right

Now wait a minute, how do we know what the circumstances are in every part of the world? It's arrogant and presumptuous to assume the same drug rules that apply to you apply to everyone else. This whole thread is full of people forgetting that each region has it's own set of drug protocol. Try telling someone there's no such thing as heroin pills when they actually have experience with them.

runaway dreamer said:
Ok straight up way to much bullshit on in this thread. Color does mean jack shit but not necessarily. Every color does have a specific purpose related to the pill.... a producer would not put any color to any pill.
red = intense pill
yellow = happy
white = pure
those are some general facts on the colors, but there is more to it.
you dont have to test a pill to know its good, the color will tell you a lot.

i refuse to drop any color besides white, blue, pink, yellow just because of the mental aspect of it... which in fact plays a major role. i know its dirty but not as bad as those other colors

You siar are a fucking fool.

Wana know why people colour pills? To distinguish their pills from other batches.

At any one time there might be 3 batches of Mitzis going around, but if only one of these are red, and the red ones are good, then people buy then red ones thus increasing demand, so the person making them can sell more.

And if you really STILL think there is heroin in pills you're an idiot.

Water said:
Now wait a minute, how do we know what the circumstances are in every part of the world? It's arrogant and presumptuous to assume the same drug rules that apply to you apply to everyone else. This whole thread is full of people forgetting that each region has it's own set of drug protocol. Try telling someone there's no such thing as heroin pills when they actually have experience with them.

Seeing as you're too lazy to click on links alow me to explain in as short handed a way as possible why people don't put heroin in pills.

MDMA is a cheap drug. Heroin is an expensive drug. An oral dose of pure heroin would have to be in the ballpark of 60mg (and heroin is almost never pure anyway). An injected dose of pure heroin is in the ballpark of 10mg. So it's about 6x times as wasteful to take heroin oraly.

Why would someone bother giving you are large dose of an expensive drug when you are buying a cheap drug in the first place? The cost of the ammount of heroin you'd have to put in a pill for someone to feel the effects of dropping it would probably be more than the retail value of the pill itself. So the chemist would end up losing money through doing it. And seeing as their no1 goal is to make money it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The chemist would make more money through making some MDMA to put in pills, and selling the heroin seperately.

^^ thank you ever so much - but i did think my post if n e 1 had bothered cleared it up... it awnsered all the facts..........

o and water - erm yea drugs vary from region to region but heroin in pills"?!??!??!?!

a convo

mr1 - i got a brill new idea lets put heroin in the next batch.
1KG of pure uncut Heroin arrives
mr2: thats some fine ass heroin dude - i can tell you that now, how much in each pill?
mr1: aa around 60mg, that'll get them high.
mr2*doped*: mmmmkay sounds like a plan.

****3 weeks later****

pill batch hits the clubbing scene.

an entire club left monging and broke paying double there money for super duper pills

mr1: erm that wernt to good of an idea
mr2: why dat?
mr1: look to your right
mr2: O shit (guy screwing for jacking there money)

mr1 and 2 get beaten, the rave culture gets monged and the clubs stop selling tickets.

My God, this thread is so full of shit it would take me all week to go through and point out the rubbish some of you are coming out with!