• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

collybolide, is possibly a potent and selective K-opioid receptor agonist like Salvinorin A

I’ve read one bioassay of these mushrooms, they’re supposed to be very bitter but definitely active oral. Don’t know the dose but it wasn’t that strong. Given the similarity to salvinorin a I’d stay on the low end dose wise. Find salvia to be rather creepy.

If you could replicate here thatd be awesome, I can’t see anything on Reddit.

-GC

It was from a german nature channel on yt. Buschfunkistan.

All he said was that the shrooms were really bitter but active and weak. Will rewatch it and report back.

Ok, 0,5g of the mushroom were chewed for a long time, then after half an hour the same and half an hour later 1,11g were chewed . This resulted in a slightly relaxed state of mind which could also have been placebo he said. He aimed for a low dose. That’s all I could gather from him. I think I will look out for this mushroom this fall, it is not that rare over here.

how about both of you guys get off your asses and do this shit already!?!? i really wanna fucking know whats going on with this shit it has been bothering me forever. and i have zero ability to gather or find it myself.