Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coles brand poppy seeds

floatingaround

Bluelighter
Has anyone used these before? Are these worth trying?

I picked up a few 150g bags this morning. Don't particularly want to test it of its known that they might be washed or duds.

The larger coles bags sold in foreign food aisle are gone now. Unsure what ones you are referring to as I haven't seen them but yea check for nasty taste and colour.

I doubt we will see them back after this. Totally unneeded publicity. Totally stupid that they have so little control over their supply lines. Now we're going to get those stupid washed shitty things they flog in IGA. Yuck.

I have the proper tainted poppyseeds from the hoyts batch.

They are not cleaned at all, look black and are sticky a small amount 100g makes a very dark mixture.
Its a food processor that brought a tainted batch, if you buy from bulk suppliers your unlikely to be affected

Has anyone used these before? Are these worth trying?

I picked up a few 150g bags this morning. Don't particularly want to test it of its known that they might be washed or duds.
Get the hoytts brand I used to have a full blown addiction to them I even overdosed on a bag I got from a bulk buy place (along with benzos) so yes they can beI strong and if done right can keepyou a daily H user from hanging out for most of the day even with a slight buzz at my worst I was having 1kg of seeds to myself but even when hanging outout half a kg was enough to stop me fromto hanging out I had a good ssystem figured out involving a cleaned 3ltr milk bottle funnel water and yea don't know if I can go into detail here it can 've really strong before I built up a opiate tolerance and used them here and there I found myself waking up from the nod on the dunny or head on coffee table many many times but yeahyeah be warned 've very careful with miXing as I camhavnt VERY CLOSS to,death to theget point my father was told I wasdon't going to pass (after it happend I made a post on here on my old account) we used to use to 150g bags as top ups as mixes with them alone had a very strong pepper taste compared to the hoytts

Pm me if you want a run down I had a habit to them,for ages