• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold Water Extraction isn't working.

Jediknight36

Greenlighter
I've tried this three times. The latest time,I followed an amalgamation if ways found right here and I didn't feel anything.

So I started with three 5/325 hydrocodones (so far the strongest they will prescribe me), let them sit in cool water, just enough to cover them, and agitated them until dissolved. Then I stirred and stirred and stirred.

I then took the solution and put it into the freezer until it separated. I also put another cup of about the same amount of water in the freezer, to chill. Once the first container had separated, I used tissue paper, soaked it in the 2nd cold water, and used it to filter the first glass. I squeezed the paper with the pulp to push the last bit out, then drank it on an empty stomach. Nothing.

I mean nothing.

It sure tasted like opiates but IDK. Didn't seem to work. No high. No pain relief. And this has been consistent with the CWE the last three times.

Any help is appreciated.

When I did CWE's back in the day I used room temp water or just the cold water out of the sink. And to speed things up you don't have to wait for the entire pill to dissolve, just crush them up into powder. ..here I'll make you a quick guide:
items needed: 1 coffee filter, 2 glasses, 1 rubber band, sink water.

1. Crush your pills into fine powder.
2. Dump the powder into a glass
3. Add water. I'd suggest 12oz's. Can't go wrong with too much.
4. Stir well
5. Rubber band the coffee filter over the 2nd glass.
6. Pour your pill solution into the coffee filter and let strain.
7. The powder left behind in the filter is Tylenol, throw this away.
8. The liquid that was strained into the cup contains the hydrocodone, drink and enjoy!